Gaming Pokemon Black 2 randomly freezes!

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys but I tried looking for solutions and such but a lot of them don't seem to have the problem I do. I apologize in advance.

Basically to summarize
- Pokemon Black 2 keeps freezing randomly, there's no black screen, i just cant do anything but the music still keeps playing
- Used both original and patched rom
- NDSi XL Ver 1.4.5U
- r4i-SDHC 3DS RTS Ver1.71b
- Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4

vega1970

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had the same problem with my cyclods.

With the original rom, the game didn't even start. With a patched rom I found, the game started and seemed to work but I had random freezes.

It seemed that I had an old patched rom and that there has been multiple patches over time that solved various AP checks. Only patched roms more recent than october 2012 work properly.

I patched the original rom myself using the latest patch using the ds-scene roms tool (see thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-black-white-2-e-u-ap-thread.335210/ ) and it solved my problem.

Reactions: Natural

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem with my cyclods.

With the original rom, the game didn't even start. With a patched rom I found, the game started and seemed to work but I had random freezes.

It seemed that I had an old patched rom and that there has been multiple patches over time that solved various AP checks. Only patched roms more recent than october 2012 work properly.

I patched the original rom myself using the latest patch using the ds-scene roms tool (see thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-black-white-2-e-u-ap-thread.335210/ ) and it solved my problem.

actually tried that and still same stuff

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."