Gaming Pokemon Black 2 on R4i

Renmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After I download Pokemon Black 2 ROM for my R4i and copy to my folder of games. When I start the game the screen goes white only. Do i need to upgrade my kernel? Any suggestion please thank you :)

Renmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
he appears to have removed the how to from the page FFS

use the "R4-Clone YSMenu"

you have to keep your original Kernel on the card and boot the YSMenu.nds like you would a normal game

then once that has booted Then load the game you wish to use

Reactions: Renmar

tahsin tariq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I had the same error on my r4 sdhc. Unsuppoerted DLDI. I managed to run Pokemon Black 2 using MAIO multiflashcart update 9.xx and
Moonshell2.05 - MAIOs YS Loader Mod. Inside the multiflash update there are flash cart update for different types of flash carts (such as r4i ,r4 sdhc, acekard and so on). There is a trick to installing it though.

This is what you have to do. ------
First copy the relevant MAIO flashcart update from the folder "MAIO Multi Flashcart Update 9.xx" to the

root of your Micro sd card. For me it was R4 SDHC

Then copy the contents of "Moonshell2.05 - MAIOs YS Loader Mod" to the Micro SD card.

Then copy the following from the official firmware released from your DS flashcart's website.

R4iMenu folder
And possibly all the DAT files
copied the following Dat files to my Micro Sd card and it worked
_DS_MENU.DAT
R4.DAT
TTMenu.dat --- copying this seems to be not necessary

Renmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same error on my r4 sdhc. Unsuppoerted DLDI. I managed to run Pokemon Black 2 using MAIO multiflashcart update 9.xx and
Moonshell2.05 - MAIOs YS Loader Mod. Inside the multiflash update there are flash cart update for different types of flash carts (such as r4i ,r4 sdhc, acekard and so on). There is a trick to installing it though.

This is what you have to do. ------
First copy the relevant MAIO flashcart update from the folder "MAIO Multi Flashcart Update 9.xx" to the

root of your Micro sd card. For me it was R4 SDHC

Then copy the contents of "Moonshell2.05 - MAIOs YS Loader Mod" to the Micro SD card.

Then copy the following from the official firmware released from your DS flashcart's website.

R4iMenu folder
And possibly all the DAT files
copied the following Dat files to my Micro Sd card and it worked
_DS_MENU.DAT
R4.DAT
TTMenu.dat --- copying this seems to be not necessary

Hello after I boot MoonShell2 Direct Boot then boot Pokemon Black 2 then it says Error: can't fatInitDefault :( - I chose r4 clones and r4 original from MAOI multiflashcart 9.xx because I'm using r4ultra card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1