Pokemon Black 2 Can't run on latest dstwo

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Simpfan, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Simpfan
    OP

Simpfan Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2009
    Norway
    I have tried several roms of ap patched pokemon black 2. I can start it, but when the intro with the movie it gives me a wierd noise and only a black screen. I have tested with patch mode and no patch mode on my dstwo. With path mode this happens. Even with a clean room with no ap patch. With clean with ap patch rom, the screen only is white and nothing starts. So I have to run in patch mode. Have anyone same issues as me? Please help me, I have to get this rom to work, I have the prima games and want to use them. Pokemon white 2 is the same problem.

2. Cynica

Cynica Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2012
    Canada
    What version of firmware are you using?

3. BORTZ

BORTZ Don't pretend you aren't impressed

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    So just to be clear.
    Clean rom>Clean mode: no good
    Clean rom>Patch mode: no good
    Patch rom>Clean mode: no good
    Patch rom>Patch mode: no good

Right?

4. Callahah

Callahah Advanced Member

Nov 7, 2002
    Brazil
    Here,go to this link: http://gbatemp.net/t...-e-u-ap-thread/

You know,there's already an interesting topic created here just for those 2 games.No need to create a new topic.Go there and people are sure to help you.

5. Simpfan
    OP

Simpfan Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2009
    Norway
    Yes its that. Nothing works on my dstwo with firmware v.1,18 and DSTWO_v1.11_2012_0521_eng
    I using also imenu b33. But works same. Nothing works. Only pokemon conquest ap patched works perfectly

6. Simpfan
    OP

Simpfan Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2009
    Norway
    Thank you, but have been there before, haven't got any info about my problem there. But I have posted a questeion there now

7. memoryofds

memoryofds Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2009
    Gambia, The
    I have two differents sdhc cards and my own clean dump is only working with one of them in clean mode