Hacking Pokemon Black 2 AR Codes List Won't Load on Wood R4.

MitchGriff93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I only recently got back into the pokemon RPG games and the newest games (Black and White 2) are the only ones I have not had the pleasure of playing. So I went about tracking down the ROMs and eventually found the AP patched version of Black 2. So I went about getting the codes for this game as I always like to choose my pokemon from the beginning. The game successfully runs on Wood R4 v1.56.

However, I cannot seem to load the cheat list for this game ONLY. All the other pokemon games and their cheat codes work fine, but the list for Black 2 does not seem to want to load. I have checked to see that cheats have been enabled and they were. I use a piece of software called "Cheat Code Editor" to edit my cheat database. I manually enter new codes into my database, and the game ID I am using is IREO-8E4C1CD6 (the one shown on the 'codejunkies' website. The code list seems to load fine on the base firmware (even the game won't load). Any idea why the cheat list won't load on Wood R4? If you need any more info just let me know.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.