Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Cheats?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gaara., Jun 28, 2012.

Jun 28, 2012
  1. Gaara.
    OP

Member Gaara. Advanced Member

Canada
    Is there a USRCHEAT file for Black/White 2 yet? ):

2. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Yes. In the cheats.gbatemp.net forums. Some of them do not work because they were imported from BW1, but exp. multiplier, walk through walls, 100% capture rate and stuff does work.

You have to make a separate account, to download the attachment, even though it's still GBAtemp. It's a side forum.

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?topic=6307.0

3. aeolus426

Newcomer aeolus426 Member

United States
    any way to get the codes working on the projectpokemon.org translation patch?

4. BurlyEd

Member BurlyEd GBAtemp Fan

United States
    D/L cheat files from: http://www.ds-scene.net/ Use their Rom Tool to D/L CycloDS, EDGE or USRcheat.dat files.
    these work as is on pokestation patched files.
    ProjectPKMN patched files require the Game ID for Black 2 (J) to be changed from IREJ 5A023804 to IREJ 1AABC111 (use R4cce).
    I copy usercheat.dat to cheat.dat and patch it for ProjectPKMN patched files.
    you can switch between usercheat and cheat in DeSmuME Config - Path.
    a few codes work on White 2 pokestation patched files and none at all for White 2 ProjectPKMN patched files in my limited experience.

:grog: :teach:

5. aeolus426

Newcomer aeolus426 Member

United States
    thanks so much i was wondering what the id was i couldn't find it. and thanks for the white 2 tip luckily for me i've been playing black 2 haha W2 will be for my 2000 event pokemon hahaha.