Hacking Pokemon Battle Revolution having problems in NeoGamma R8

bmtrocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for some reason Pokemon Battle Revolution is having some rather random problems. It's a compressed iso burned on a disc (properly, I assure you, all my other backups work perfectly on NeoGamma) and everytime I boot it up it comes up with a Disc Read error. Sometimes it'll take a minute for the Disc Read Error to pop up. I've literally looked everywhere for a solution to this and it seems no one else has this problem. It could possibly be the disc, but I want to make sure if there's a problem with Pokemon Battle Revolution compatibility with NeoGamma R8 before I burn a new disc.

~Assassination~

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm it sounds like its the game. Just get another iso from wiiso.com
yaywii.gif

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tested my copy in Neogamma R8 final, without problems, so I'd recommend grabbing another copy, and trying that.

If you want to be certain though, try loading the disc through a different loader (Softchip, Gamma with 002 fix, Any USBLoader can load games off disc too, I use usbloader_cfg v56 and you press the '-' on your wiimote to see the option to load discs)

Hope that helps in some way.

Good Luck .. :>

bmtrocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
resincake said:
I just tested my copy in Neogamma R8 final, without problems, so I'd recommend grabbing another copy, and trying that.

If you want to be certain though, try loading the disc through a different loader (Softchip, Gamma with 002 fix, Any USBLoader can load games off disc too, I use usbloader_cfg v56 and you press the '-' on your wiimote to see the option to load discs)

Hope that helps in some way.

Good Luck .. :>
I took your advice. Apparently I didn't have Neogamma R8 FINAL so I installed that...and it still had the same problem. Then I tried Softchip and it wouldn't even load the thing with a DI_ERROR popping up. I'm guessing this is because the disc is faulty rather than not having sufficient IOS's or decent loaders. Thanks for informing me that R8 was completed though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1