Pokemon Battle Revolution freezing with backup loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DarkChili, Oct 7, 2008.

1. DarkChili
    OP

DarkChili Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Hey, my 'backup' of Pokemon Battle Revolution keeps freezing when I try to save or when I enter a colosseum. All the compatibility wikis say it runs perfect except for the intro video. Is it my disc or am I doing something wrong? All loaders from Wani and Wiigator used, discs burned at 4x and 8x on generic and Memorex DVD-Rs (4 discs with problem).

2. Scribs84

Scribs84 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2008
    United States
    Try 2x!!

3. acesniper

acesniper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    why do all these noobs make new topics saying that there games dont work. post it in the faq.

4. ozark

ozark Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    hmm i get the same problem,
    the only solution i could think of is using quick save, which could get a bit annoying

5. jinxvorheeze

jinxvorheeze GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 13, 2008
    United States
    You will probably get alot more answers from the rest of the people who troll the Compatibility F.A.Q. You do not need to start a new thread every time one game does not work. The answer to the question of course is to buy the retail game if you want it to work 100%, and not have to use the quicksave feature. Although it seems 'ozark' had already figured that one out for you.

Come to think of it.... since it's a BACKUP LOADER you should already own the original game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice