Hacking Pokemon Battle Revolution and R4 - Blank Screen/ Freeze

Yarko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I just bought PBR with hopes of transferring my team and pwning some noobs, and what do I see? A blank screen =__=;

I never used any hacks on Pokemon, and it took me quite a while do make my lvl 50 team designed exclusively for the Wii game I just got, and I can't even transfer it because of a white screen that appears as soon as I choose the "Transfer to Wii" option!

Is there something I can do to fix this?

If there isn't a fix, what would be a solution? What if I send my team to a friend with the GTS on Pokemon Diamond, and then he sends it to my Wii or something? How does the whole trading passes work in PBR?

Yarko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CycloDS is another flashcard like the R4? Is it compatible with the 1GB Sandisk MicroSD I'm using with the R4?

What is the price, and where can it be bought?

Also, will my savegames work with it just as they are on my R4?

Yarko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nevermind, I did some research and found out that it's way too expensive... plus, I have an R4 already, there would be no point in buying another one of those...

Crap, I have to find a way... why the heck is it blocked??

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yarko said:
Nevermind, I did some research and found out that it's way too expensive... plus, I have an R4 already, there would be no point in buying another one of those...

Crap, I have to find a way... why the heck is it blocked??
Because the R4DS patches the games on the fly, and the Nintendo Wii can detect if the DS game from which the saves are getting transferred corresponds to a real cartridge.
Seeing that the game got patched, it results different from an original game, and so it blackscreens.

Nope, no way to do it.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Its impossible for the R4 to connect to any Wii game no matter what you do. Theres no way to do it, sorry. Also the R4 is dead, its discontinued and stopped being manufactured and the team who made it and who use to release updates for it is now gone meaning no more updates. So there is no chance the R4 will have wii connectivity ever.

Yarko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
Its impossible for the R4 to connect to any Wii game no matter what you do. Theres no way to do it, sorry. Also the R4 is dead, its discontinued and stopped being manufactured and the team who made it and who use to release updates for it is now gone meaning no more updates. So there is no chance the R4 will have wii connectivity ever.

G6 real also supports wii connectivity, right?

also, do CycloDS and G6 have Action Replay support like the R4?

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trust me i had an r4ds for so long then i found out if was missing so many features. i bought a cyclo about a month ago and its easily the best. every feature you could imagine. plus you can just transfer all of you sav files from your r4ds and use those and yes it does have action replay cheats a matter of fact the guy who comment on your post NARIN he himself updates the codes like every day and all you have to do is run this one hombrew app called urscheatup.nds on your cyclo ds and you automattically get all the newest cheat codes. its about 48 $ if you buy it from www.dealwoot.com which is where i got it and its free shipping and they throw in free screen protectors for your ds and a little pokemon charm that goes on your ds that is also a cleaning cloth.

also the cyclo gets new updates all the time and like narin said the r4ds will not be getting any more updates EVER.

trust me you will not be dissapointed

o and PS your r4 can only use micro SD cards not micro SDHC cards which means it can only go up to 2 gb the cyclo ds can go up to 32gb.

just giving a shout out to narin you are the man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"