Gaming Pokemon Bank "Move Failed" Mystery. What would possibly cause this?

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello:

I have a 2DS with Pokemon Bank on it. Every time I try to do a Move from Bank to Home, I get a "Move has failed" message. I have tested this by trying a Move to 10 different Pokemon Home accounts, with no luck.

All of the Home accounts I send to have enough space, so that is not the issue.

I have done hundreds of successful Bank-to-Home transfers with my other 3DS with no issues.

I have seen other post about this on other sites, and there has never been a resolution.

Seeing that the internet works fine on the 2DS, and everything else works (eShop, etc), what could possibly cause this? It is such a mystery to me, as I don't see why it would not work since the move is taking place across Nintendo servers.

Could it possibly have something to do with DNS settings? That is the only thing I can think of

Thanks!

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you been able to successfully move pokemon since in the last 2+ months? Or have repeated attempts still failed?

For that particular 2DS, it didn't work for about a full year. Then all of a sudden, it worked for about one week. After that, it went back to the Move Failed issue.

Oddest thing ever, as I do successful moves all the time on my other 3DS and 2DS.

I cannot think of what would cause this on a particular console, seeing as how it did work for a short time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: