Gaming Pokemon Bank: Could not find saved data!

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is going on? I have my Pokemon Sun cartridge inserted but It get a message saying it couldn't find save data. I friggin saved at a Pokemon center! Please help!!

I inserted both Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Sun and the same fucking message comes up! I just even updated both Bank and Transfer and already transferred my Pokemon from Red via Poke Transfer.

Last edited by 03bgood,

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but I do have homebrew. I use SmileBASIC and HTTPawn to bypass the "update required' screen.

Everytime I restart Pokemon Bank, it always takes me to the "Language" selection screen and then the message comes up, when I press start.

Last edited by 03bgood,

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That may be the case because my 3ds is modded also. I'm not too sure though
I used this about a month ago and I had no issue, whatsoever!

Gotta love how Nintendo ALWAYS fucks something up!

This is the message that comes up after the "language selection" screen.

Attachments

• 16299774_1610852375608607_4335272220680503791_o.jpg
    16299774_1610852375608607_4335272220680503791_o.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,319
Last edited by 03bgood,

yoshi12370

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your Pokemon is save via your Nintendo ID so you won't lose your Pokemon....however I already tried that and it didn't work

alphafool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, like you and the other people in this thread this happend to me, i have physical copies of x,oras,and moon. To fix this i ran ntr ctfw and booted up pokebank and it works. Hope this helps, i also have homebrew

Last edited by alphafool,
Reactions: darkliteth

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, like you and the other people in this thread this happend to me, i have physical copies of x,oras,and moon. To fix this i ran ntr ctfw and booted up pokebank and it works. Hope this helps
I don't have CFW, only Homebrew Launcher, how do I fix it via Homebrew Launcher? Do I delete the "SecretValue" file in SVDT?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not related, but just a tip:
If you don't plan to mod your 3ds, you could update to 11.2 and use soundhax instead of SmileBASIC,
this way you don't need to use httpwn every time you restart your 3ds and use a nintendo service

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not related, but just a tip:
If you don't plan to mod your 3ds, you could update to 11.2 and use soundhax instead of SmileBASIC,
this way you don't need to use httpwn every time you restart your 3ds and use a nintendo service
How do I get soundhax? Will I still be able to use JKSM/SVDT? I have two saves of Animal Crossing: New Leaf as well as two saves each for Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow.

Last edited by 03bgood,

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DSiWare downgrade is no longer required to mod your 3DS.

With the release of fasthax and safehax you can downgrade directly to 2.1 to get your OTP and set up A9LH from any firmware version now.

See https://3ds.guide/ If you decide you want to mod it.

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSiWare downgrade is no longer required to mod your 3DS.

With the release of fasthax and safehax you can downgrade directly to 2.1 to get your OTP and set up A9LH from any firmware version now.

See https://3ds.guide/ If you decide you want to mod it.
I don't want to downgrade because I don't want to lose my home menu layouts as I use two microSD cards, one for VC games and the other for eShop games.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to downgrade because I don't want to lose my home menu layouts as I use two microSD cards, one for VC games and the other for eShop games.
You won't lose anything. Just backup the Nintendo 3DS folder before doing the steps in the guide. After you're finished restore the backup and them layout should be as you left it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off...