Gaming Pokemon B/W xtransreciever work on 3ds?

Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
I don't think it's going to. Are you using a ROM? if so that's the case, it's still running in DS mode. Even if you're not using a ROM it's running in DS mode and as such, won't detect the camera. Case closed.
no. both cart are not roms. they are legit running in two 3ds handhelds. i would think the cam wud work the same way right?

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romruto said:
leeday100196 said:
I don't think it's going to. Are you using a ROM? if so that's the case, it's still running in DS mode. Even if you're not using a ROM it's running in DS mode and as such, won't detect the camera. Case closed.
no. both cart are not roms. they are legit running in two 3ds handhelds. i would think the cam wud work the same way right?
I already answered that. It's running in DS mode, not 3DS or even just DSi mode, so it wouldn't recognise the camera attached, which is only compatible with 3DS software.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But TC said they weren't ROMs. The game runs in DSi mode on the 3DS. Thought this was confirmed awhile ago.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
gumbyx84 said:
But TC said they weren't ROMs. The game runs in DSi mode on the 3DS. Thought this was confirmed awhile ago.
I can confirm this. I own a 3DS+pokemon black(not flashcart), and everything runs fine as if i was playing a DSi(i own a DSi & DSL) with a 6 axis. When i use flashcart on both my DSi and DSL, the camera doesnt work. Most likely becasue its running in DS mode like other who mentioned it =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)