Misc pokemon b&w wifi

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have the fire starter and water starter also the grass monkey and fire monkey? i really need them let me know here. also can you give them to me thanks in advance.

Salk2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
How do start Random Matches Cause i have legit Pokemon Without using Pokesav or AR Cheats and it kicks me off and i have PKM GL signed up

I was just about to ask the same question, i think it might be the roms problem as it may not allow full access to WIFI

Salk2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SPX said:
what about the random wi-fi it works?
sry i just have desmume

Well i just chat to the women on the top right and mash A to get to the random wifi screen and it just shows my trainer card then disconnects me off wifi

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
jonesman99 said:
is there any way we can update and regulate the first post with FCs when they are posted?
Prolly if GBAtemp had a message board people can post FC's and if they want to leave they remove their FC from the board.
(Btw hardly anybody posts in the nintendo wi-fi connection, Ive been the last poster for like 3 hours.)
Btw heres my FC for pokemon black and white, PM me yours just want to add people and play with them later.
1592-0158-5709
Name me Maple =D
Does anybody use the friend code database we have in our profiles? I think some people forget, we dont need to type up our codes, just type it up in our profile and tell them to view your profile, but they didnt add pokemon black/white in the FC database.

saikkussu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone downloaded c-gear skins? I want the pikachu and the chillarmy skin sooooooo bad. I also have pkmn gl account and have synced my game.

and I was wondering about the random battle thing... don't you need pokemon in the battle box or something? i don't really know what the battlebox is for but that's my guess.

does anyone know/remember when the dream world comes back online?

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The dream world is back up already. I got a c-gear skin just from choosing it at pokemon-gl.com and clicking on the DS Pokeball. The skins are at the top of that page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup