Status
Not open for further replies.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people i dont know why u guys ignore things but i already have confirmed wifis existance i even gave my friend code yesterday in a topic that got lost i have also battled somone on wifi on my acekard with wifi and got destroyed by level 20s so dont say wifi does not work in less u truly know the roms dont work on wifi

to get your pal pad and wifi capabilitys to play with people in the first city after the first gym that girl who took u into that building with the dream machine she gives it to u to get it you go into the forrest u rescue that pokemon after she talks to u with stuff u cant understand go bk to her room and talk to her she will mention wifi and tell u about it if u can read Japanese after that your gear at the bottom will appear if you have wifi the wifi icon should light up and when ur in battle Wi-Fi will be lit up as well wifi does work so yeah test it yourselfs i dont know if its just acekard or if its other flash cards have a fun day
my code is :1849 7127 6504 so ya pm me if u add me with your codes also post here if u wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1