Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trdata = a/0/9/2
trpoke = a/0/9/3

How to use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVjaRgmB9Y

v1.1a
Tweaked the lists for trainer names and trainer class.

BWTE.png

BWTE: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/BWTE%20v1.1a.rar
Other Tools: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/Other%20Tools.rar

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is nice, Kazo!

Do you remember the Wild Pokemon Editor for Diamond and Pearl? Is there anyway you could make one of those for Black and White? I know that you didnt make the 4th gen one, I was just wondering if you could...

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Looks good, really good. Any sign of a Mac version?
Have you tried running it in Mono?

QUOTE(jonesman99 @ Feb 1 2011, 04:27 AM) This is nice, Kazo!

Do you remember the Wild Pokemon Editor for Diamond and Pearl? Is there anyway you could make one of those for Black and White? I know that you didnt make the 4th gen one, I was just wondering if you could...
Yea I do. I was thinking about it.

jonesman99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've unpacked the rom file, but when i open either the trdata or pokedata, its not letting me open a file for each. Instead, it just stops at a/0/9. Is there a way that you can change the pop up box so that we can select the file, as if opening a .sav file in pokesav or pokegen?

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
I've unpacked the rom file, but when i open either the trdata or pokedata, its not letting me open a file for each. Instead, it just stops at a/0/9. Is there a way that you can change the pop up box so that we can select the file, as if opening a .sav file in pokesav or pokegen?

You need to extract the contents of the narc files a/0/9/2 (2 is a narc file with no extension) and a/0/9/3 (3 is a narc file with no extension). When you extract them you should get 2 folders with 616 little files in them, select those folders. I guess maybe I could try to support opening the narcs files directly, but I have no knowledge of unpacking and repacking them.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a .zip of the narc files? It should have been included...

EDIT: Or at least a link/name of a program to retrieve these narc files properly?
Never messed around with this... but am very interested in completely remaking the trainer system for a upcoming BW mod.
More Rotations/Triples matches, for sure. The game lacked good use of an amazing feature... made the game horrible without including more of them.

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Use some kind of program to extract the contents of the narc files into a folder. There should be 616 files each.

trdata = a/0/9/2
trpoke = a/0/9/3

Please report any bugs.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/BWTE.rar
BWTE.png

hate to ask this kazo...but can you go into more depth as to what this software does ??

* does it just edit any trainers pokemon, money you get from winning, items they can use, and etc ?? *

pictures only go so far...

Hatchetball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me the name of a few programs to get the narc files I need? (Or PM me a link to a .zip of them please)
PM or reply here, either way.
Possibly a guide on how to extract these properly.

The OP is lacking critical information here... Kazo, can you provide info on this?
Have to agree with breaktemp as a picture does not describe what this can actually do.

jonesman99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
one prog that i know of is dsbuff. u can use it to pack/unpack all the data within a rom with it... its in filetemp. however the files have no extensions besides the ones in the main folder and im not sure how to or what to name all the other files with in the folder. which is another reason why im having trouble opening each part in the editor.

Hatchetball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
used DSbuff to extract the rom. Now I need something to magically extract a file with no extension >.>(2, 3 - they're not .narcs... wtf)

Kazo, wtf man provide information. Love your work and all but there's nothing some of us can do with a picture and no information on what to do, what programs to use... etc...

Either host the files needed, with the information on how to re-pack them... or give us SOME info... or just close this thread. It's looking pointless at the moment.

skaraflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazo you sexy legend *gives Kazo an internet kiss, cookie and 5 cool points*.

EDIT: What do I do? I have the program, now I need in-depth instructions as to how I get a file to edit and open it.

jonesman99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
used DSbuff to extract the rom. Now I need something to magically extract a file with no extension >.>(2, 3 - they're not .narcs... wtf)

Kazo, wtf man provide information. Love your work and all but there's nothing some of us can do with a picture and no information on what to do, what programs to use... etc...

Either host the files needed, with the information on how to re-pack them... or give us SOME info... or just close this thread. It's looking pointless at the moment.
Will you calm down and WAIT, patiently. I'm sure he understood us the first time we said it. Just give him some time outside of his other life to update the program, especially seeing as how it JUST came out not 3 days ago. Just go play Black and White until then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup