Pokemon B & W runs perfect on lastest DSTWO Firmware

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kevin1231, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin1231
    OP

Member kevin1231 Advanced Member

United States
    It runs perfect people, gaining exp, no crashes no lag and blackouts so far. Passed the pokemon center part I'm leveling up on the next route as we speak.
    The save file is below, saved right after those battles in the pics. Try it your your flashcarts to see if anything happens. Longshots and all but it wont hurt would it?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qr1n5c

update: Pics uploaded of it working with no exp problems after pokemon center part.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TheRealFatShady

Newcomer TheRealFatShady Member

United States
    M3 DS Real - Had a differently named .nds game, but I renamed your .SAV to be the same.

Loads up fine, I went back to 'Summer' and used the Pokecenter.
    Fought two wild pokemon, but Slick still needs 82exp points to level up, meaning I cannot gain exp.

Sad to hear, but worth the try. Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the effort.

3. Xoa

Newcomer Xoa Member

United States
    Thanks for the heads up!

No exp gain, what a weird AP measure.

4. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    You say weird, I say super effective. Still though I wish we had some sort of release thread, where people could discuss which flashcarts can run this game.

5. TheRealFatShady

Newcomer TheRealFatShady Member

United States
    On that subject:

I had troubles with winRAR trying to get it to work, something with 'volumes'. I downloaded the hotfile 256mb one and just took the .nds file and it worked....to a degree.

ALL cards except Supercard DSTWO (so far, at least) have Anti-Piracy. I even tried taking a save file from a DSTWO after the first pokecenter, but I still get no EXP. I am using M3 DS Real. All emulators are said to run real slow and have graphical glitches.

Again, the only working one is the DSTWO. That has no freezing (at first pokecenter, after catching pokemon, random event number freezes etc) and you gain EXP. It is NOT a tutorial, as Serebii had mentioned.

* there is a rumored R4 Wood fix, but has not been confirmed.

6. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Good to have this information.
    I can understand why you wouldn't post it in the official B/W thread, since it would have gotten lost in the shuffle,
    but to keep as much of the discussion in one place as possible, I'm now closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.