Hacking Pokemon B/w requirements for acekard

Awesomeslayerg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Im going to order an acekard. But before i do anything i want to make sure i can run b/w fine.
My qeustion are:

1. Can i run and save on a Microsd kingston 2gb in b/w?
2. Do i need an sdhc card in order to play the games?

Thanks.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesomeslayerg said:
Hey guys,

Im going to order an acekard. But before i do anything i want to make sure i can run b/w fine.
My qeustion are:

1. Can i run and save on a Microsd kingston 2gb in b/w?
2. Do i need an sdhc card in order to play the games?

Thanks.

Yeah B/W runs perfectly. Just don't freak out when you get an error occured the first time because you have to UPDATE the flashcard's INTERNAL firmware before it works on dsi 1.4+

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Awesomeslayerg said:
one more question..

Will pokemon b/w on the acekard work with gbu or i need to legitly buy the game
GBA?
Even then I'm not sure it makes sense... But if you did mean GBA, then, yes, playing on the acekard will allow you to get pokemons from your GBA carts

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pyrmon24 said:
Awesomeslayerg said:
one more question..

GBA?
Even then I'm not sure it makes sense... But if you did mean GBA, then, yes, playing on the acekard will allow you to get pokemons from your GBA carts

If you have a DS PHAT or DS LITE. DSI Does not have a slot 2!! If you are buying it only for gba and you got a dsi then go for dstwo. If you are buying for nds games or you have a dslite or ds phat Acekard is fine enough.

D

Deleted-236924

bjorno said:
pyrmon24 said:
Awesomeslayerg said:
one more question..

GBA?

If you have a DS PHAT or DS LITE. DSI Does not have a slot 2!! If you are buying it only for gba and you got a dsi then go for dstwo. If you are buying for nds games or you have a dslite or ds phat Acekard is fine enough.

Lol, there's no Pal Park in B/W.

Awesomeslayerg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is really old but can i battle or trade people online using the acekard? Cause i heard that nintendo kicks you out or something..

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesomeslayerg said:
I know this thread is really old but can i battle or trade people online using the acekard? Cause i heard that nintendo kicks you out or something..

You can't use any of the features that use the IR port that exist on the real cart. However online functionality works fine. There were a lot of problems initially getting this working, but as far as I know all those issues have been resolved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.