Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I like this decision. It makes people focus more on the new ones instead of just importing the old ones.
wink.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Aeladya said:
...This is bad...and I'm almost positive that you can't trade over your Pokemon from a previous generation since the data isn't in the games. If they don't give you access to the other Pokemon it won't be possible to trade over the Pokemon. Also IIRC they mentioned it's done by Pal Park now so that means no Pokemon until the game is over. If the Pokemon designs didn't look like crap then I wouldn't mind it, but they're just awful.
Actually, you CAN trade from previous games, through a device called the PokeShifter. Go to Serebii.

Yeah but it doesn't say that it's available during the story, it could be like Pal Park which means they would only be available post-game, which makes sense if they don't want people to have any of the previous 493 Pokemon until post-game.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Wait. Something doesn't make sense. They accidentally leaked a pokémon that looked exactly like an evolution of luvdisc. Unless they're making another useless heart-shaped fish, something's wrong.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
whats so weird about this? it will only appear on later routes or in a trainer battle (like milotic in ruby and saphire)

and maybe they will put back the breeder till post story too

though, im actually a little worried about an absence off new eevee types...

also, I like the idea aswell, though types are pretty much clear for many pokemon, there will be those moments where you feel like back in the first gen, when all you ever used against everything was ember (for at least 3 gens, i mainly used fire attacks against ghastly and its evolutions, as well as against smogon and smogmogs)

also, team of only new pokemon! i actually wont be looking at serebiis pokedex (which will be there in mere hours) until i played this myself and I'll be using crap like the first time, beedrills and geodudes xD

finally, i hope there will be at least 150 new pokemon...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool stuff, I like this.
A whole new world with a whole new adventure with whole new Pokemon, with everyone using new different teams instead of the same ones just to win online... THUMBS UP FOR NINTENDO!!
yay.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Cool stuff, I like this.
A whole new world with a whole new adventure with whole new Pokemon, with everyone using new different teams instead of the same ones just to win online... THUMBS UP FOR NINTENDO!!
yay.gif
This.
To me, the main problem has only been a kind of stagnation. With this, that stillness shall be dismissed, hopefully for good.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Wait, no Cyndaquil from the very beginning?

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all