Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu945

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just asking your opinion if Pokemon Black and White will be harsh?
and if Rudolph's Patch would fix it I did remember reading in a post that they are using IR
to stop piracy aka we will not be able to battle or trade
frown.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Only time will tell, all we can do is wait. But one thing is for sure, there DEFINITELY will be some sort of AP, it's a major release after all.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topic has been made a couple times >< but i think the B/W ap will be pretty big might take a 1 month or a few weeks but then again the ap could be the same as HG/SS some guru file or something , who knows time will only tell

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IR wouldn't stop it how would we beable to use NWFC without router use my thought is Piracy checks in dreamworld and somehow make it manditory some how that you must register your game to that website but thats just a theory

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... how about that other thread with almost the exact same title?

And the other one?

And the other one?

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
IR wouldn't stop it how would we beable to use NWFC without router use my thought is Piracy checks in dreamworld and somehow make it manditory some how that you must register your game to that website but thats just a theory

Yea i think the dreamworld will like a other ap that will cause the game to stop working or mess up your sav file

pikachu945

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ringo619 said:
chrisrlink said:

Yea i think the dreamworld will like a other ap that will cause the game to stop working or mess up your sav file

lets just hopeit doesn't come to that point maybe B/W will have just a black screen lol

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plus i'd just wait til either AKAIO or CycloDS updates to include fixes for it then (in your case pikachu just wait til your card updates don't mess with patches it takes up too much room that AR codes could use

pikachu945

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chrisrlink said:
plus i'd just wait til either AKAIO or CycloDS updates to include fixes for it then (in your case pikachu just wait til your card updates don't mess with patches it takes up too much room that AR codes could use

I do not use AR codes period so ill just have to wait tell YSMenu gets updated for it

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usually it will have some black screens and freezing, along with some extreme AP shit

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chrisrlink said:
yes i agree basher it maybe almost impossiable to crack this time how long did it take to crack hg/ss? both J and U?

I recall on hg/ss USA it was working perfectly on Acekard 2i
tongue.gif
Didn't even have to wait a single second for the AP to be cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.