Gaming Pokemon B/W, anyone breeding Zorua?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone happen to be breeding Zorua with Ditto that would be able to trade me one? I am trying to finish my Pokedex and am only missing a few for the Unova Dex.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there are lots of zoruas on the GTS. You just have to "see" one to be able to request it. Go to the Game Freak Building in Castelia City and talk to the girl beside the "mute boy". She will show you a picture of Zorua, adding it to your Pokédex.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cuelhu said:
there are lots of zoruas on the GTS. You just have to "see" one to be able to request it. Go to the Game Freak Building in Castelia City and talk to the girl beside the "mute boy". She will show you a picture of Zorua, adding it to your Pokédex.

Awesome, thanks for the tip, I will go check that out. Any way of seeing a Rufflet in Black by any chance? Aside from that, Conkeldurr and Gigalith, my Pokedex is nearly complete for Unova. Then the fun part begins.

Vulpes, I will shoot Catboy a PM about getting a Zorua if I can't get one off the GTS (god knows people want things like a Zekrom for a common Pokemon)

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Cuelhu said:

Awesome, thanks for the tip, I will go check that out. Any way of seeing a Rufflet in Black by any chance? Aside from that, Conkeldurr and Gigalith, my Pokedex is nearly complete for Unova. Then the fun part begins.

Vulpes, I will shoot Catboy a PM about getting a Zorua if I can't get one off the GTS (god knows people want things like a Zekrom for a common Pokemon)
If you can't find a cheap one on GTS and Cat Boy is MIA for whatever reason, I'd suggest having your Ditto hump a starter, then toss the resulting baby starter onto GTS and requesting a Zorua for it. Should net you one pretty quickly.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have plenty of male Zorua derps with dark pulse and sucker punch egg moves. I have a few females also but give me a good offer.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning