Pokemon and Wii Connectivity

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by melloncollie, Sep 17, 2006.

Sep 17, 2006
  1. melloncollie
    OP

Member melloncollie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Check the video bellow:

Pokemon DS + Wii

What do you all think.
    I personally feel it'd be a wonderful experience battling someone else in the room with you and your moves would be translfated into fully 3D animations. Now, if only they could also do this for WiFi modes.

Source Via: QJ.net

2. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Since I don't know Japanese, I have no idea what was going on in that whole video. Are you saying they were playing Pokemon Pearl/Diamond on their DS and having the battle done in 3D on the Wii? What game do you have to put in the Wii for that to work?

3. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...

btw, speaking of Pokemon and battling... and Jumpman17... you're not the Jumpman16 that netbattles are you?

4. melloncollie
    OP

United States
    Yeah, it was two DS Lites connected to the Wii. Each DS lite had Pokemon Pearl/Diamond and whenever they inputted an attack command it was executed in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Edit: For all of you who haven't seen it, here's the first look at Pokemon Battle Revolution:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZl-4h76bw

5. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Nope, not me. I'm always 17 and if that's taken, then i'm 174, and if that's taken (cough IGN cough) i'm 1741. or if it has to be short (cough some DS games cough) i'm jumpy17.

6. melloncollie
    OP

United States
    Anyone else excited about this?

7. PineappleH

Member PineappleH GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Dun know much Japanese, but I assume the nice and pretty announcer [​IMG] was talking about the wireless connection PKMN D&P can have with PKMN REVO. By touching the attack moves on ur DSL and u'll see amazing graphical version of it on Wii. This is not empty assumption as it had happened before (PKMN R&S + PKMN COLO).

It's cool, but not very excited. I'm probably not getting Wii, so not much to excite about [​IMG]