Pokemon..Again

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Leah, May 12, 2007.

1. Leah
    OP

Leah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2007
    England, UK
    Hey, I have Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Pearl. I am quite far through Pearl and I did get quite far on Ranger, only I deleted my save, duh. Anyway, I wondered, if I start playing Ranger again is there anyway of linking them together and/or is there much you can do using them both? Eg; swapping Pokemon etc? (I have 2 DS's by the way, obiously it probs wouldn't be otherwise possible would it ?!)

2. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    Portugal
    L.A.V.
    I think you can only trade the Manaphy egg, but you have to complete the main quest and the extra missions.

3. DeepFriedAsian

DeepFriedAsian GBAtemp Fan

Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    Michigan
    Once you beat Ranger, you can transfer the Manaphy Egg to D/P. To do it, go to the Ranger Net screen (after you beat the game) and press R, X and Left at the same time. Enter this code: P8M2--9D6F--43H7 and complete the mission.

4. JohnoBoy

JohnoBoy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2006
    Iceland
    Israel
    If you need a manaphy and don't want to play Ranger all again over I can trade you one...

5. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
  6. Intruder

Intruder GBAtemp Regular

Nov 16, 2006
    Greece
    Greece,Iraklio
    Even you play Ranger all over again you won't get another Manaphy egg.It's one per cartidge....

7. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

Dec 27, 2006
    Hull/Manchester, UK
    Not one per err "backup" tho

8. Leah
    OP

Leah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2007
    England, UK
    thanks to everyone for all your help