Pokémon 7th/8th gens & Wii service discs leaked (The Gigaleak 6)

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm a simple man. I see "leak", i like.

But seriously....are they THAT blind (not that i mind lol) that they are leaking, so they can shut down connections phisically to their own stuff lol?!

I mean while they are busy with suing people and getting millions on courts, they dont notice they are leaking..literally lolol.

Its really interesting all of this even though i dont understand any of it haha :rofl2:

Last edited by MetoMeto,
Reactions: SummonerArthur

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But seriously....are they THAT blind (not that i mind lol) that they are leaking, so they can shut down connections phisically to their own stuff lol?!
This happened in early 2018 (and most if not all of it isn't even directly Nintendo's stuff, but iQue and BroadOn's, which happens to include a lot of stuff Nintendo sent them to design their consoles), and Wack0 was already sentenced for that

What you see in these articles is (alegedly) Wack0's friends having fun posting what they received from him, after 2 years of hoarding (not that most people knew what happened until last christmas, when Ganix confessed on the now dead glitchcity.info)

Reactions: MetoMeto and Dogson

Dogson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The leak is old, seeing a lot of people thinking there's new leaks, or thinking it's some group, employee or Nintendo themselves deciding to do it..

this was done 2-3 years ago. The Pokemon sprites, betas, space world, all of that was done by the same guy, 2TB of data was taken, supposedly iQue server requests or something like that, by a computer security expert that's a bit mentally "not there", he was arrested but deemed not fit for jail. Look for wack0 to read more info on that guy.

One of the hackers friends with a copy of the data has been slowly releasing the leaks to constantly hit news sites and build hype (at first covering traces with fake stories of collectors owning a space world rom, or another collector leaking pokemon green backsprites, while in reality those backsprites were data in the leaks)

We'll be seeing news on this for years to come, only a fraction is leaked so far if the 2TB the drip feed leaker says he has is true.

edit:
Oh, someone already mentioned this as I was typing. :P

Last edited by Dogson,

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Metroid Dread (if there was anything of substance to begin with), etc..
I wish...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The leak is old, seeing a lot of people thinking there's new leaks, or thinking it's some group, employee or Nintendo themselves deciding to do it..

this was done 2-3 years ago. The Pokemon sprites, betas, space world, all of that was done by the same guy, 2TB of data was taken, supposedly iQue server requests or something like that, by a computer security expert that's a bit mentally "not there", he was arrested but deemed not fit for jail. Look for wack0 to read more info on that guy.

One of the hackers friends with a copy of the data has been slowly releasing the leaks to constantly hit news sites and build hype (at first covering traces with fake stories of collectors owning a space world rom, or another collector leaking pokemon green backsprites, while in reality those backsprites were data in the leaks)

We'll be seeing news on this for years to come, only a fraction is leaked so far if the 2TB the drip feed leaker says he has is true.

edit:
Oh, someone already mentioned this as I was typing. :P
DAMN! didnt know all that, its so interesting, like some novel!

Lol, my own HDD is 1TB and its big...now 2TB of leaked data?! Thats insane amount of stuff!!!!

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope we eventually get to see the betas of Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion. They seem to be drastically different from their final versions and it'd be interesting to see just how much changed.

Unity150_magickavoxel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This was found in the repository

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 243
Update 1

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Update!

First, a correction to the post - the second file is in fact UltraSucks, not the original release (still a lame interactive movie amirite?)

Second, two new files have been posted (that in my opinion do not deserve another topic so soon) - the former being a prerelease debug version of Sword

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Update!

First, a correction to the post - the second file is in fact UltraSucks, not the original release (still a lame interactive movie amirite?)
Can you clarify what you mean by this? I am confused.

Also, I think every leak is worth a new topic. This could easily go unnoticed for those who already read this topic. I can see your point if it’s 24h apart or something, but yeah..

Reactions: SummonerArthur

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As cool as that would be, Nintendo would shut it down in no time at all.
Probably, but once on the internet, always on the Internet, the Super Mario 64 they tried their best to block ports, but every day we see more new platforms receiving the PC port.
https://itrunsmario64.blogspot.com/p/does-it-run-super-mario-64.html
If someone made a PC port for Pokémon Sun/Moon, even if GameFreak barred the project, it wouldn't be long before other people downloaded and made it available elsewhere (and made ports for other platforms, as happened with Super Mario 64.)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you clarify what you mean by this? I am confused.

Also, I think every leak is worth a new topic. This could easily go unnoticed for those who already read this topic. I can see your point if it’s 24h apart or something, but yeah..
The Momiji file is partial source for Ultrasun, not for the original Sun which is codenamed Niji

And well, this is barely a week apart with already a couple of topics already in the first page of USN :)

can i install that nsp of the pkmn sword developer version? i ask because it says developer encrypted
Yes, on a real developer console :D (as the streamer has done)

You can extract it with the developer common keys and possibly repack it with the retail ones, dunno, but in any case you will probably have to deal with the missing HostIO services if you actually want to run it

Reactions: Madridi
Documentation of newer Sword build

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, about the Pokémon Sword/Shield leak :
  • Two builds were leaked. ( Dec 17 build / Mar 18 build )And yes, the games were being developed together with Ultra Sun / Moon, Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee and Little Town Hero, the oldest date is 2017, but the game was probably being developed before that.
  • Lots of reused Sun/Moon and Let's Go assets ( which makes sense since they use the same engine )
  • The Mega-Evolution parameters were present in the game (including the 2018 Build home screen contains a Mega Rayquaza), probably the decision to remove Mega Evolutions came at the end of the game's development.
  • The game has the parameter of all Pokémon from National Dex, but only 21 of them are used, strangely some Pokémon that are present in the beta like Greninja and Furfrou are not present in the final versions or in the DLCs. ( possibly the decision to remove the Pokémon also came at the end of development )
  • Like Sun/Moon the game has a mini-map in the lower right corner of the screen that has been removed from the final version.
  • Dynamax and Gigantamax are present in the 2018 build, they probably thought of the idea very early in development.
  • The beta has camera control in all areas of the game. (different from the final version where you only control the camera in the Wild Area and in the DLC areas.)
  • Rotom Dex would be back in the game and there would also be a '' Girl Rotom ''
  • upload_2020-10-22_3-40-36.png

• upload_2020-10-22_3-40-45.png
    upload_2020-10-22_3-40-51.png

• upload_2020-10-22_3-40-59.png

• upload_2020-10-22_3-41-5.png

• upload_2020-10-22_3-41-13.png

• upload_2020-10-22_3-41-17.png

• Ek51nlEXEAMvw7t

• Ek51nk8WAAAoUwJ

• Ek56OEFWMAE0pTE

• Ek46pCnX0AEj5Aa
    upload_2020-10-22_3-43-6.png