Pokémon 7th/8th gens & Wii service discs leaked (The Gigaleak 6)

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
man i love this kinda stuff but i have a feeling this will be bad news for nintendo if they dont catch that mole..
when they catch him they wont arrest him they will chop his fucking head off

The 3DS is dead, so is the Wii U. The 3DS online services will die at any moment if they haven't already same for the Wii U.

At the moment Nintendo mostly cares about the Switch.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ryccardo

So basically we will get like Pokemon Liquid Crystal and other pokemon mod games? I remember the fan made mods was pretty good. I guess back then Nintendo didn't care about fan made mods but if someone did make a pokeomon fan project they will get sued

Reactions: SummonerArthur
D

Deleted User

Wonder why Nintendo haven't gotten their private plumber to fix their leaks yet?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!

While the above tweet is inaccurate, as Nintendo did not in fact use those files (which are remnants of the canceled iQue Netcard project), and it was Broadon's work... be ready for another misleading "nintendo sells pirated roms" meme

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, any news about Wii hacking besides hacking the Wii mini?

Sun and Moon... well the 3DS Pokemon trading is over and ai dunno if you can transfer your Sun and Moon Pokemon to the Switch...
Isn't the Wii already hacked to death to the point where you can:
- Coldboot into hacked system
- Launch pirated games from external hard drives
- Launch homebrew from anywhere
- Launch a full desktop Linux OS
Honestly I don't know what else you want from a 2006 console with 64MB of RAM. The Wii U on the other hand could be improved if they ever get the Linux port to use GPU acceleration and multicore, but nobody seems to care about it cause there's no new games to pirate.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I cant wait to see this as a Pokemon hehe human head in bird body shit around hehe. It has internal organs hehe.

Attachments

• FA9966DC-3560-4C3B-9C64-6FACE1FE8FC1.jpeg
    FA9966DC-3560-4C3B-9C64-6FACE1FE8FC1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 255

ViDeOmAnCiNi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly sure that all of the data was downloaded in one go and they are spacing out the gigaleak releases as they go thru it all and have a grasp on what exactly is inside the file(s)...

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hahahah REVENGE (not nearly as good as the entire nintendo legal team gettinig montazuma's revenge at the same time but still)....also i wonder if the original leaker's getting into more trouble with each leak comming out
Probably not. My guess is it's not an individual but a group doing it somewhat anonymously. If they're smart they're doing it from a country like China or another country that doesn't care about copyright infringement.

If it is an individual, they'll probably get in more trouble with each one, but only if it can be proven that they are behind every one.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended