Gaming Pokemon 5th Gen (Game)

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So since red and green and blue version of pokemon, we have known the battle system throughtout all the games. i dont suspect this to be changed at all, else its no longer pokemon imo but this is not the question i would like to ask.

since this new pokemon has been released, the one we seem to have nicknamed "Z"is supposed to play a major part in the Upcoming pokemon miovie, Being named something like "Pokemon Phantom Warrior Master Z" or something similar.
Now the question i ask is the Game name, Assuming this pokemon is the main pokemon in the movie and its being about phantoms and shadows and such. Do you think the new games will be based of types of light? such as Pokemon Light, Pokemon Dark, Pokemon Shadow, Pokemon Dusk, Pokemon Dawn? or like that?
What are the ideas you think they will go to?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemon iron
pokemon lead
tpi.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rock Raiyu said:
I can actually see the Pokemon Dawn and Pokemon Dusk happening.

That would be no less an irritant to Digimon fans than if GF decided to call them Pokemon Anode Trainer & Pokemon Cathode Trainer. Additionally, I think GF would rather avoid any connection to Digimon (however mediocre Digimon's games have been recently), so in all honesty I don't see Dawn or Dusk happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.