Hardware Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition N3DS Firmware Version is 10.2.0-27U

RazorDin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My concerns are that the lid of the N3DS has all the technical information on it when it doesn't have the cover plate on, which may be the norm with cover plates this is my first. And that the cover plates feel flimsy, I feel like a slight wrong move while applying or removing them and one of the locking teeth will pop off. Other than that its great

Attachments

• IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 639

RazorDin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd grab one soon if I was you, because it seems like this one is very popular. Most place my friends tried to grab one or place a pre-release order in the past two weeks have been sold out. Although, we only check a few place around us and some in the cities.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My concerns are that the lid of the N3DS has all the technical information on it when it doesn't have the cover plate on, which may be the norm with cover plates this is my first. And that the cover plates feel flimsy, I feel like a slight wrong move while applying or removing them and one of the locking teeth will pop off. Other than that its great

Don't worry, I've spent a weekend with an incorrectly installed bottom plate (left out one of the bottom 3 tabs)... felt like hell in pocket, but no problems afterwards!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, set the Tubehax DNS, use Browserhax to open the HBL, and if you're really feeling it... go straight for sysupdater!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM