Pokegenned Landorus with Hidden Ability, won't go to Bank

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by djjomon, Sep 18, 2014.

1. djjomon
    OP

djjomon Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have the extra byte at 1. OT, ID, SID all match my game. Moves are legal. It has the hidden ability, which I'm guessing is the issue. And being that I'm transferring from white, it's Incarnate form, not Therian. I don't think it's a PID thing, because everything else I made transferred. Caught in Dream Ball. Dream Radar is met locaiton... help?

2. lampdemon

lampdemon GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2013
    Canada
    Where the land sea lions live.
    Try sending the same Landorus with its normal ability, and check that it has a correct capture location.

3. djjomon
    OP

djjomon Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    If I try the regular ability, wouldn't I have to change all the info to match the one caught in-game? Which, if it worked, wouldn't help me much with the HA one lol. You might be right though, if I messed up somewhere else that pkm file.

4. lampdemon

Oct 28, 2013
    Canada
    If you're using an event pokemon make sure it's also the correct color(some event pkm are shiny or non-shiny locked), you could send it with its normal ability and change it in XY with the ability capsule.

5. djjomon
    OP

djjomon Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Does the ability capsule work on Hidden Abilities? (Shininess is correct.)

6. lampdemon

Oct 28, 2013
    Canada
    I just checked, and no it doesn't, it only works on pokemon with two standard abilities.

7. djjomon
    OP

djjomon Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    That's what I thought. Thanks for the help though!