Homebrew pokeCalcNTR for Gen 6 - The RNG Tool Suite for the 3ds

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: By what looks like sheer dumb luck I've managed to RNG a 31/00/31/31/31/31 Modest Kyogre. Fortune favours the brave I guess. Would still like some clarity on this as I have no idea how I managed to do it.

Edit2: Solved :)

An attempt at comparing situations, last night, I RNGed the Kyogre I want, similar to Groudon, test out first for delays, and found that one came up two times. The other might've been bad math, so I stuck with the consistent delay and it worked.

fGEPTzQ.jpg

I have to keep track of RNGed stuff too. I had trouble remembering what natures I caught for Rayquaza and Kyurem for example.

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An attempt at comparing situations, last night, I RNGed the Kyogre I want, similar to Groudon, test out first for delays, and found that one came up two times. The other might've been bad math, so I stuck with the consistent delay and it worked.

fGEPTzQ.jpg

I have to keep track of RNGed stuff too. I had trouble remembering what natures I caught for Rayquaza and Kyurem for example.

I've found that the delay is much more consistent when you enable Clock+L2 on a New 3DS, that's how I got my 31/00/31/31/31/31 Bold Kyogre after many days of trying without it :)

Last edited by The_Chaotician,
Reactions: RustInPeace

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"breakpoint set" then it gives me an "an exception occurered" basically the ds crashes. what can i do?

Koroze23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having trouble connecting my DS to the tool via NTR Helper :( I enter the DS IP in the tool, I click on One Click, but it does not work (Unable to connect the console). Plugin and BootNTR are updated to the latest version. What can I do to solve this problem? I need for Friend Safari, for automatic calculation!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble connecting my DS to the tool via NTR Helper :( I enter the DS IP in the tool, I click on One Click, but it does not work (Unable to connect the console). Plugin and BootNTR are updated to the latest version. What can I do to solve this problem? I need for Friend Safari, for automatic calculation!

Turn off PSS.

pss2.png

Afterwards you can connect with 3DSRNGTool.

Reactions: Koroze23

MiseryXYZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I could finally accomplish to get the pokémon I wanted. :)

I didn’t read the guid well. Actually you receive your pokémon after the girl says “Player has revived Pokemon”, not bevor.

:)

Last edited by MiseryXYZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"