Homebrew Pokebank and freeshop Ultra sun/moon

lordpecker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
I have a question can i use pokebank(I have the legal one and membership) to tranfer my pokemon from pkm moon(legal and physical one)
to ultra sun/moon (from freeshop) ?

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes, but i prefer to use PKSM instead of getting myself involved with the slow and limited "pokebank".

with PKSM, i just clone all my pokemon from one game into the "universal box" or bank or whatever its called. then i clone them from the bank to my new game's pc boxes.

if you dont want to clone, u can move them as well.

u can also just very easily create them too with PKSM.

Reactions: lordpecker

lordpecker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
yes, but i prefer to use PKSM instead of getting myself involved with the slow and limited "pokebank".

with PKSM, i just clone all my pokemon from one game into the "universal box" or bank or whatever its called. then i clone them from the bank to my new game's pc boxes.

if you dont want to clone, u can move them as well.

u can also just very easily create them too with PKSM.

and what is that PKSM and how I get one also will it affect online gaming ?(PVP and all that)

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and what is that PKSM and how I get one also will it affect online gaming ?(PVP and all that)

If you use PKSM as if it was just a bank (and not do any editing) then it wont have a negative affect on online play. (i dont normally play online, so i just do all kinds of crazy stuff with my pokemon)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pksm-aio-gen7-alternative-to-pchex-with-integrated-bank.451896/

But if you start using the other features (like editing pokemon, and creating pokemon, you have to be careful not to generate a fake pokemon that will be flagged as illegal when playing online, which could lead to a ban).

For example, dont create a Pikachu with the attacks: Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Teleport, and Draco Meteor lol.

If you dont feel comfortable using this though, using the official pokemon bank would be just fine for your purposes.

Reactions: lordpecker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Who said I wasn't one