1. lordpecker

OP lordpecker Newbie
    Newcomer

Bolivia
    I have a question can i use pokebank(I have the legal one and membership) to tranfer my pokemon from pkm moon(legal and physical one)
    to ultra sun/moon (from freeshop) ?

2. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    yes, but i prefer to use PKSM instead of getting myself involved with the slow and limited "pokebank".

with PKSM, i just clone all my pokemon from one game into the "universal box" or bank or whatever its called. then i clone them from the bank to my new game's pc boxes.

if you dont want to clone, u can move them as well.

u can also just very easily create them too with PKSM.

lordpecker likes this.
  3. lordpecker

OP lordpecker Newbie
    Newcomer

Bolivia

and what is that PKSM and how I get one also will it affect online gaming ?(PVP and all that)

4. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    If you use PKSM as if it was just a bank (and not do any editing) then it wont have a negative affect on online play. (i dont normally play online, so i just do all kinds of crazy stuff with my pokemon)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pksm-aio-gen7-alternative-to-pchex-with-integrated-bank.451896/

But if you start using the other features (like editing pokemon, and creating pokemon, you have to be careful not to generate a fake pokemon that will be flagged as illegal when playing online, which could lead to a ban).

For example, dont create a Pikachu with the attacks: Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Teleport, and Draco Meteor lol.

If you dont feel comfortable using this though, using the official pokemon bank would be just fine for your purposes.

lordpecker likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokebank, freeshop, Ultra