Pokeball, strange sound, Pokemon Black

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xamorok, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xamorok
    OP

xamorok Member

Sep 15, 2009
    United States
    So I was running in the tall grass right above the city with the wind gym, and came upon a Zeburaika. I brought it down to about 10% or so, and tossed an Ultra Ball. The Ultra Ball made a different noise while being thrown, kinda of like a zoom or a screech of some sort. The Ultra Ball then absorbed the pokemon, shook while in the air, went to the ground, shook once, shook a second time, and on the second time, the pokemon was caught. This isnt the first time it has happened, as it happened while I was catching Shibishirasu in the Electric Rock Cave. This has never, EVER happened to me before Pokemon Black, so I was wondering if someone would care to offer an explanation of the odd event. I am trying to record this while it is happening so you can have some video to go along with my explanation. I am playing it on an Acekard 2, on a ds lite, and the only modification I have made to the rom is the translation patch V 7 and the only pokesav I have used was to create a celebi in order to attain a Zorua.

2. KuRensan

KuRensan aka Pearbook

Apr 27, 2009
    Netherlands
    Somewhere in the sky
    That special sound is a sort of Critical hit for a pokeball so the catch rate gets higer

3. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    Too bad I can't move this to Ask.GBAtemp

http://www.serebii.net/games/capture.shtml

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice