Hardware Pokeball new 2ds xl no sound

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hacked pokeball new 2ds xl and the sound has gone out on it and its not that old for some reason the sound stoped working but it did start working the otherday but then it stoped and some times it will start working then stop right after.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to insert a stereo jack cable then take it out?
I had that issue one, sensors being stupid.
I did and that did not help at all i do have sound with the headjack though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe yo got a defective unit, try to get a replacement
I would but wanted to try to get around it as I have not ever unhacked a system before and really don't want to have to have to back up all the saves and stuff.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does sound works through headphone at least?

If it does, unplug the headphones. Put volume slider to max. (Gently) flip open and close the top screen with both hands by thumbs and index fingers. Do this several times. You want check for sound cutting in and out. If this happens, your speaker flex cable is bad.

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If headjack is working, then it is likely that your speaker is either defective or having something that is loose inside. Maybe get a replacement(but will nintendo accept hacked 3ds?) or send it to a hardmodder for repair.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If headjack is working, then it is likely that your speaker is either defective or having something that is loose inside. Maybe get a replacement(but will nintendo accept hacked 3ds?) or send it to a hardmodder for repair.
I can repair it my self as i use to install modchips in systems build psp's and lots of computer building. I'm not new to the stuff its just that i'm not wanting to have to unhack/rehack the system. And yes if you know how to brick the motherboard to were they can not even fix/recover it then they will fix it and not ever know that its hacked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1