ROM Hack Poke Transfer On Desmume ?

KayPeeDaGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi .. Im Playing Pokemon Diamond On Desmume And Im Wondering if Theres a way I Can use the Poke transfer On My ds .. I Went through The Tutorial Of Getting Wifi on My Desmume But When i go To The Thing where Im Suppose to Put in My ID Code etc In the menu On my Desmume It keeps Saying downloading .. And wont let me Connect

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We need more information what exactly you want to do.

From what I understand you have Pokemon on a Diamond save on your computer (DeSmuMe) and you'd like to transfer the Pokemon to your Black game (unsure if it is a ROM on a flashcard or a retail version).

If you have a flashcard with your Black ROM, then you can plug in your MicroSD and I can show you how to edit the save file to inject your Diamond Pokemon into the Black Save.

If you have a Black retail cart, then if you own a flashcard then you can extract the save and do the same as above. If you don't have a flashcard at all, you can send Pokemon through a GTS exploit to your retail Black.

KayPeeDaGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Dont have a flashcart .. My Pokemon Black Is Retail And My Diamond is On Desmume .. And i want To trade my Pokemon from Diamond to black, I Tried The Union Room and Poke Transfer, None works on my Desmume..

Ive looked up The GTS Tutorial on Youtube, But the DNS Number it gives Me Takes me in The room And Then Says error With a number and Kicks me Out ..

If you know How to do The GTS Exploit Id Really Appreciate You Letting me in On The secret ..

D

Deleted-236924

Extract the Pokémon from your Diamond save file, then use KazoWAR's Poké Transfer program.
Then you use IR-GTS-BW to send it to your B/W game using the GTS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr