miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really like the game so far, have been playing it with my son the past few days... we just started over since the German version came out yesterday and my son enjoys it a lot more when the Pokemon say the names he's used to from watching the German dub of the anime. ;>

I've never played the first PokéPark game but from what I've read it seems the controls have improved a little for the 2nd game - I'm pretty pleased with the game play, the mini games are fun and while they start out somewhat easy, they get pretty challenging later on. Especially those races from all the Eevee evolutions.. orz

I find the story to be quite cute and nice as well - it's fun to interact with the Pokemon and read what they are really saying and see how they interact with game items and other Pokemon. While the focus is very much on the B/W Pokemon, it's nice to see some Pokemon from other versions are there as well. :)

I've got one question tho and hope somebody might know the answer - google has failed me so far. How exactly to you transfer the screenshots you made onto your SD card? Does anyone know? ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\