OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.
I'have a big problem. I think I lost about 120 hours of playing. :sad:
I'm gona explain you.

Yesterday, I wanted to try my Pokémon X Cartdrige on my 3DS XL. I used to play Pokémon in a blue 3DS with the latest official firmware.
I launched Pokémon X in Classic Mode with Gateway 2.0 and I received a message like that :"Save game corrupted".
And put on buttons to erase the corruped save, and then it worked. I played 1:30 hours.
Now, when I want to play it with my blue 3DS, it says that my save game is corrupted, and it only works with Gateway in Classic Mode.

So, I wonder really :
- Is the save game is locateed in the SD card, 3DS or cartdridge ? I delibertely erased the save game of the cartdridge with the 120 hours of playing ?
- Are my 120 hours of playing lost and not recoverable ?
- Why the save game doesn't work with the other device hen I switch between the two consoles ? The save game is not write in the same language ?

P.S. : Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak english very well.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, your old save file is gone. I'll spare you the technical explanation, but saving Pokemon on a 6.3.0 3DS works differently from a 4.5.0 (emuNAND is not relevant for this), so saves are not compatible.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeap. That's one serious flaw with emuNand right now.

To put it simply.

Your game save is no more. No make it come back. No play pokemon X with gateway. Roms good with gateway.

Also, there is no confirmation that future emunand updates will still result in playable saves even though you played on gateway mode.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Gateway mode uses the 4.5.0 KeyY instead on the propper 6.3.0 KeyY
so it would read the official carts are corrupted, so when you deleted the save it deleted it

the SD card saves are for Gateway run roms only, and because Pokemon is NAND saving and not supported on the Gateway mode its why you cant use a rom of the game to play it on the gateway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk