Gaming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Coming to 3DS!

e398

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would rather play an D/p remake. I was not that hyped about SuMo but i wanted to check the game, while it has its quality it plays really bad compared to the Y or Omega Ruby. The game holds your hand the entire time, your rival looks he should be in a mental institution not wandering alone in a island! I can agree that the alola forms was a breath of new life to older stuff (probably that was their goal) but overall an island that looks like a Hawaii island was the worse setting for a pokemon game to me and even myself wonder how this is even possible since most of the games ARE on islands!? The HM slave substitutes where cringe worthy i would rather put these locks behind a badge and certain pokemons that you need to have with yourself but not THAT way, not to metion i rather kill 4 folks at a gim than complete the island challanges. In the end there are no characters that appeal to me in any way in this last generation. I had at least a physical copy of one pokemon in each generation starting from the DS till SuMo, but in SuMo case i can't even finish my pirated copy lol.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Youre the kind of person who says KFC when everyone else wants Applebee's... I swear..

Never gone to any of those.
The thing is that Sayan Lusitano insisted that WiiU is a home console just because Nintendo says it, when it was already shown in this thread that it's a Handheld.

1) Switch's architecture is a handheld one(CPU, GPU, RAM), you can play it anywhere.

2) Ninty needed to substitute WiiU right there because it was a flop.
They didn't need to substitute the 3DS because it prints money.
If it was a flop, they could release a 3DS sucessor.

Conclusion: Switch is considered a home console for marketing reasons, not technical ones.

Reactions: Pakhitew-Island

Sotirisdim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well, I think it should have been new 3DS only... with the addition of the new 2DS, every 3DS version has a 'new' variant now... it would have been perfect, to fully take advantage of the new 3DS's power....

andremiles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
So, can I safely play online (without getting banned) with the game downloaded from the app-that-shouldn't-be-named? I don't want to buy an original cartridge because I really feel violated, because now my expensive Pokémon Sun cartridge will worth nothing in a few months.
I don't trust Nintendo/Game Freak on game $$$ value anymore.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, can I safely play online (without getting banned) with the game downloaded from the app-that-shouldn't-be-named? I don't want to buy an original cartridge because I really feel violated, because now my expensive Pokémon Sun cartridge will worth nothing in a few months.
yeah sure...

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I pirate movies and music, but your post is really vile about game piracy. It does nothing to justify piracy. I'll buy the games...really just because. I want and have to keep up with the newest games being a genner, excuses to buy more 3DS consoles, and this is someone who got one of their cherished N3DS XLs banned by Nintendo. Also a bit of a collector, as I have every main series from Gen 3 onwards, and with Gen 2 VC, technically when counting digital, that completes the whole main series completion, save for Crystal. Then again Crystal's available from certain places as a GBC inject. Still.

andremiles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I pirate movies and music, but your post is really vile about game piracy. It does nothing to justify piracy. I'll buy the games...really just because. I want and have to keep up with the newest games being a genner, excuses to buy more 3DS consoles, and this is someone who got one of their cherished N3DS XLs banned by Nintendo. Also a bit of a collector, as I have every main series from Gen 3 onwards, and with Gen 2 VC, technically when counting digital, that completes the whole main series completion, save for Crystal. Then again Crystal's available from certain places as a GBC inject. Still.

Sorry, I didn't want to be rude or something with my question. Let me explain myself: I'm a guy who loves games, is unemployed, and live on a country that games prices are 72% (or more) taxes. An example, I buyed my Pokémon Sun here for 220 reais (~73 Trump dollars). So I have to carefully choose what games to buy (in case that I fuck myself with money and need to sell them, this kinds of things), unfortunately.

Well, sorry, again. I'm still new on writing long things on english and sometimes I don't know how to properly express myself haha

Reactions: VMM and RustInPeace
D

Deleted User

lets hope we can skip cutscenes this time because my god if I have to sit through shitty multi-dimension family drama one more time

D

Deleted User

The next Pokemon game aswell as the next ban wave.There seems to be a 6 month pattern.

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
The same with any game series...

Pakhitew-Island

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Hopefully I'll actually like these more, SM were a bit mediocre. I'm hoping for a Platinum type situation.

Even though third versions really shouldn't exist anymore.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It doesnt have to be a justification, just an explanation, and it seems fine to me. And I always see people get much angrier at downloading games over movies and music and it is always curious to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs