ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest PKHex Public Builds I listed above.
Should all give a huge thanks to Kaphotics and his amazing team at ProjectPokemon for updating PKHex thoroughly. They cracked almost every inch of Alola already that we haven't done. They are like the illuminate of the Pokemon World.
im using that do i use trainer info

Gungeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ty ill try, sorry im not that good at english :sad:

It's okay! I'll do my best to help you out.

im using that do i use trainer info
Yes then switch "Moon" to "Sun" it's under the Pokemoney. Time Offset switch that too Sun Time so it auto set timer into Sun. Any previous Moon event you did will not occur in Sun since those flags have been disabled. But anything you havent done yet in Moon will occur in Sun once you start progressing.

Note that once you converted the Save File it'll be usable only on Sun. If you even try to load it onto Moon you will get to the main menu that says "save version not supported". So don't even try; the only other way is to re-convert it to Moon.

Last edited by Gungeon,
Reactions: Pepepecaspicapapas

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also the alter of the moon doesnt become the alter of the sun

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

soo if u can plz upload sun ultrabeasts

Gungeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Gungeon,

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know where the secret base on route 2 is located? I want to catch the second Ultra Beast. And what island is it.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
- Cosmog & Necrozma still obtainable

Anyone care to explain where/how? I see people state this many times but they don't give the information about how to do so been looking myself but can't find it.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Cosmog & Necrozma still obtainable

Anyone care to explain where/how? I see people state this many times but they don't give the information about how to do so been looking myself but can't find it.
Same want those

Also has anyone tested Pokemon red blue yellow transfers yet I would like to know if I can get no guard machamp yet

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same want those

Also has anyone tested Pokemon red blue yellow transfers yet I would like to know if I can get no guard machamp yet

Their is this NPC somewhere who trades a Machop for something dunno what it was mine had No Guard. Was around lvl 19 mark or something.

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question. im using gateway, have savdatafiler and a cia moon. can i still use pkhex if i so choose and also other saves? also what is moon's id in savedatafiler i know sun is 01648

Last edited by drobb,

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone upload a save with every single new pokemon caught legit? not the 720 pokemon one i mean the actual new Pokemon gen 7 only in sun/moon i think theres 120 new ones?

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
quick question. im using gateway, have savdatafiler and a cia moon. can i still use pkhex if i so choose and also other saves? also what is moon's id in savedatafiler i know sun is 01648

I read somewhere Pokemon Moon Title ID is : 0004000000175E00

So, if it's true, the save ID should be (0)175E

Note that for Ruby/Sapphire, it was 11C4/11C5 so it might also be something like "16xx".

(But I see a 175E ID on my 3DS so I guess it's the right value).

Edit : Doesn't seem to be the right value as Pkhex doesn't want to load it once exported. (But it would require a double check because maybe it's the right ID which Pkex doesn't like because I removed the security value, which I never did before with old Pokemon games).

Edit : I can confirm 175E is the right save ID. I thought I had downloaded the last Pkhex but it wasn't and I managed to open my exported save with another version.

Last edited by davhuit,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U