Pokémon Sun ExtData Not Exporting

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ShadyKagerou, Nov 28, 2016.

1. ShadyKagerou
    OP

ShadyKagerou Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2016
    United States
    I was able to transfer my save file just fine to Citra, but I can't access any of my Battle Videos. Apparently, I need to also export my ExtData along with my save file. However, when I go into JKSV while targeting Pokémon Bank, and try to export ExtData for Pokémon Sun, it fails, and gives me this error code : E0E046BE.

I also tried to Browse for Extra Data, and it asked to create a directory, but then it gave me this error code: D9004676.

I want to be able to record high-quality Battle Videos like Shofu did here: . How do I export the ExtData with the Battle Video to Citra?

2. Giodude

Giodude Ruler of Italy

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Try using the homebrew application extdata dump. It dumps the entire extdata and decrypts it, just like jksm. After dumping, just find the pokemon sun title id.

3. ShadyKagerou
    OP

ShadyKagerou Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2016
    United States
    Okay, so I was able to run extdata dump and exported everything. However, I can't figure out which folder Pokémon Sun is under.

Edit: So I did some more looking, and it seems to be 00001648. I'll check to make sure.

Last edited by ShadyKagerou, Nov 28, 2016