Pokémon Silver/Gold preperation for U.S.A.

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Riversong, Jul 10, 2009.

Jul 10, 2009
  1. Riversong
    OP

Newcomer Riversong Member

United States
    Ok, hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I have looked for another location to place this topic (ie. a request board). To that end, I say, "Denied! Must be some other way"-Buffy. I will post a standard introduction after posting here, but I wanted to cut to the chase.

I am looking for game savs/saves that will help me to prepare for Pokémon Gold/Silver USA release. Although I plan to preorder the game, that has nothing to do with this request. What I am looking for is R4 game savs for Diamondm, Pearl, and Platinum that will allow for me to receive the Mystery Gift Pokémon that will be released prior to Silver/Gold US release (ie. Arceus, "shiny" Pichu, etc.) To that end, I am requesting a game sav/save file, for each game, that has been completed for me, and has the National Pokédex (both I suspect will be needed to acquire Arceus at the least). If anyone can give me any help in locating these downloads, I will give you 3,000 cuebits each which can be used on any of the 12 worlds. (j/k) Ok, but seriously, I will give you a big thanks and will exchange bits of info that you need (ie. where can I go to get a good pizza). I did a search on this site, found a sav file, and downloaded it, but not sure if it will allow for me to obtain the Mystery Gifts that I want to acquire. Any help will be most appreciative.

F.Y.I. the save/sav file I did download only covers Pearl.

2. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
  3. 9th_Sage

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Just go to the website of Pokesav. You can find a ton of the Mystery Gifts there if you want them.

4. macboy3000

Newcomer macboy3000 Advanced Member

United States
    go to codejunkies.com they have savesthere

5. cearp

Member cearp the ticket master

Tuvalu
    it doesn't seem this guy is asking for the gifts, just saves that are already enabled to RECEIVE the gifts (i think.)
    just start the game, and open up the respective pokesav exe and go to events, and mystery gift, and the enable mystery gift and save.
    if that is all you want.

6. Riversong
    OP

United States
    Yep, you nailed it! That's what I am looking for. I hope the links from the 2nd post works for what I want to accomplish. I'll post results, later.

7. A hacked Soul

Newcomer A hacked Soul Advanced Member

United States
    If you can catch a package of all the event distros.
    Good Luck finding them legit.
    There is only about 4 hackers who remade the legit ones.

8. Riversong
    OP

United States
    Ok, so Pearl and Platinum links worked, but Diamond hasn't been finished. I will follow the main link.