ROM Hack Pokémon Shuffle Microtransactions Web Browser Exploit (uh-oh...)

Le Citron Vert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I heard that Nintendo patched a thing on Pokemon Shuffle, but didn't give any details.Do you think it was a patch for this?

And dudes, this is awesome, all hail Spider.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
basically you open your browser, clean cookies and history (or was it cache? theres only two options, click both) then you start shuffle, go to level select.
then you hit home button, press L+R to start camera, click the qr symbol and scan this code http://i.imgur.com/rY2BLoI.png
let the browser open, wait for it to crash, go back to shuffle and look into the shop.

please delete if this is like, not ok to post though

Reactions: cvskid

JumpingShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When you say wait for the browser to crash, how long is it supposed to take? I get the lower screen getting green but then nothing it stays on that screen forever it doesn't seem to return to the home screen :/

Le Citron Vert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When you say wait for the browser to crash, how long is it supposed to take? I get the lower screen getting green but then nothing it stays on that screen forever it doesn't seem to return to the home screen :/

Did you cleaned your cookies and stuff?I already had this problem while trying to inject a GB rom but after rebooting and retrying this went fine.

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this eventually works on emunand? That only crash and nothing happens :(

Currently some things seem to work in emuNAND while others don't. I know that Mario Kart unlock everything code works in emuNAND 9.4 while this doesn't. I do wonder what causes it to or not to work.

JumpingShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Currently some things seem to work in emuNAND while others don't. I know that Mario Kart unlock everything code works in emuNAND 9.4 while this doesn't. I do wonder what causes it to or not to work.

Injecting pokemons through the QR codes works too on emunand. I wish I'd understand the difference of the 2 and why this one doesn't work with emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo