ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

TempestBlaze777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with the cianwood pharmacy. I've talked to Jasmine but when i get to cianwood the pharmacist says they are out of stock and to come back later.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
You have to beat the Cianwood City Gym Leader Chuck before he will give you the item you need to help Amphy in Olivine City. You will also get the HM Fly out of beating him if you talk to the woman directly outside of the gym door.

On another note, the Move Relearner and Move Deleter are now in Cianwood instead of Blackthorn City, in case you played the originals. this is useful info if you need t make room on your Skarmory or whatnot for Fly. If you don't have a Skarmory, then you can get a one in Olivine by trading an Electabuzz. Elekid can be caught on route 38 at level 26 with a 10% encounter rate. Get it to level 30 to evolve it and trade for your new HM Slave in a house on the right side of the city. Idk why, but I just felt like sharing that, in case some people did not read the documents. After that, Bibarel or Gyarados is who you will probably want to be the other. I use Bibarel. Who uses HM Slaves here?

Last edited by TempestBlaze777,

Posomaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find Steven in Pewter City. I have played Storm Silver and Sacred Gold, both times I have not found Steven. I really want to get the other Hoenn starters
For the Hoenn Starters, I believe you find Steven in the Silph Co. in Saffron City. If not, you should encounter him in the quest for the missing Clefairy Doll for the Train Ticket, and then he'll be in Silph Co? I know there's also an event you do with Latias/Latios, but I don't know if that has to do with it. Either way, I remember him being in Saffron city's Silph Co.

And I would REALLY like to know why Illumise isn't Bug/Electric in Storm Silver, and presumably Sacred Gold. I caught an Illumise, and the documentation says she's Bug/Electric, but she isn't. Volbeat is, but I can't get Illumise to be Bug/Electric, even through PokeGen.

Mercurious05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a fine line between making things more challenging, and just being a fucking dick. Thank you for ruining a good game from my childhood.

Pokemon of equal level, my type having the advantage (rock) over a the opponent (flying). Opponent uses a move (Uproar), that takes half my fucking HP bar and says "It's not very effective"? Okay, fine. I use a move (Rock Throw) and it barely takes half theirs (it's Super effective!) Gtfoh. If you're gonna mod, fine, but don't fucking make the opponents Pokemon fucking ungodly.

Gibstack693

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many fights do you have to beat before you get a heal in the gym leader/elite 4 dojo in Saffron? I've fought 3 trainers so far and I don't see how its possible without being highly overleveled or spamming healing items .-.

Last edited by Gibstack693,

nobamacare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't quite understand how to download this rom.. could anyone help or provide an already made Sacred Gold rom?
I would appreciate that very much, thank you

Redmayo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a fine line between making things more challenging, and just being a fucking dick. Thank you for ruining a good game from my childhood.

Pokemon of equal level, my type having the advantage (rock) over a the opponent (flying). Opponent uses a move (Uproar), that takes half my fucking HP bar and says "It's not very effective"? Okay, fine. I use a move (Rock Throw) and it barely takes half theirs (it's Super effective!) Gtfoh. If you're gonna mod, fine, but don't fucking make the opponents Pokemon fucking ungodly.

Uproar is a special attack. If you're talking about that Chatot Falkner has, Chatot has pretty good Sp. Attack. Get a Mareep and go back.

By the way, does anyone know if the old methods for getting Espeon and Umbreon still work? These new evolution items kind of suck, and I don't want to be left with only one of each.

metastase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my experience, Umbreon and Espeon Happiness evolutions were totally replaced. To make matters worse, most if not all new evolution items are available only in a limited quantity. Add another aggravating factor: due to TM shuffling, some TMs like the important Flash is now also limited (can't buy at Goldenrod anymore), which means you can't stock on Flash TMs to use it on the fly then switch back to your Thunderbolt immediately via TM or something (to save space from HM slaves).

All that said, there are 2 good ways I've found to solve all this:

1-) Pokegen x99 of all new evolution items/stones and the Flash TM (list below).
2-) On the documentation included with Sacred Gold, there is 1 Ar Code PDF. With the game ID found in there you can use the ALL AR Codes for vanilla HGSS in this mod (shiny, EVs, etc), all you have to do is to copy and paste HGSS ar code folder in R4CCE and change the ID to match (read below).

1a) For method 1, pokegen/sav the following items in your bag or something:

Woodland Ore = Journal x99.
Chilled Ore = Old Charm x99.
Voltaic Ore = Member Card x99

Aubade Orb = Works Key x99.
Serenade Orb = Seal Bag x99 (Umbreon).
Covenant Orb = Secret Key x99.

Flash is Flash. lol

2a) For method 2, use this code already available for vanilla HGSS R4CCE cheats database:
Inside folder "Hexic's Misc Codes", code "Modify Item/Cost/Sell in Poke Mart [CherryGrove (Fly!)".

How to use: activate code, log into the game. Press " L + R ", this will give you 536 master balls and something like 99 Ultra and Great balls. They work as placeholders to modify what is sold at Cherrygrove Pokemart. Essentially, Ultra and Great balls means the buy/sell price, so if you discard 98 of each, whatever you're trying to buy/sell x99 will cost only 99 Poke Yen.

Master balls are digits defining which item you get if AND ONLY IF you hold " L " while buying at that specific market. Discard enough Master Ball until it matches the digit of the item you want:

Covenant Orb = 467
Voltaic Ore = 454
Chilled Ore = 439
Aubade Orb = 438
Serenade Orb = 436 (Umbreon)
Woodland Ore = 433
Flash TM = 397

If you do in the EXACT ORDER mentioned above, 536 Master Balls will be enough to get all items x99 in 1 go. If you screw the order you can always press " L + R " again to replenish 536 Master Balls and those Ultra/Great Balls.

NOTES:
Method 1 is faster. Requires PC.

Method 2 have 2 distinct advantages: 1-) Portability: you can use it on the fly (flashcards) and 2-) Permanent solution: If you modify Hexic's original code and change the Hex value that adds Master Balls to your inventory to match each item above, you can create specific codes for each of those items and name the codes accordingly so that you never have to look those digits up ever again, even if you restart your save file or decide to play 10 years from now and forgot all about these digits. For reference, 536 converted to Hex is 218 so look for that if you want to change Hexic's code. The other numbers converted to hex:

Covenant Orb = 1D3
Voltaic Ore = 1C6
Chilled Ore = 1B7
Aubade Orb = 1B6
Serenade Orb = 1B4
Woodland Ore = 1B1
Flash TM = 18D

metastase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't quite understand how to download this rom..
How do i download this?

To download this mod, click on page 1, scroll down until the end of the 1st post and you will find Download Links followed by 2 links. The 2nd link is better. Note: you need to find the actual rom to apply the mod patch. Google is your friend for that

Lol? Are you using the Complete or Classic patch? I didn't have any hard time with the Classic version while using only baby and Not Fully Evolved Pokemons.

faxity

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you know if the patcher works on windows 10? I downloaded the patcher and a fresh hearthgold rom, but the "Apply patch" button on the patcher doesn't do anything.

Last edited by faxity,

Redmayo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my experience, Umbreon and Espeon Happiness evolutions were totally replaced. To make matters worse, most if not all new evolution items are available only in a limited quantity. Add another aggravating factor: due to TM shuffling, some TMs like the important Flash is now also limited (can't buy at Goldenrod anymore), which means you can't stock on Flash TMs to use it on the fly then switch back to your Thunderbolt immediately via TM or something (to save space from HM slaves).

All that said, there are 2 good ways I've found to solve all this:

1-) Pokegen x99 of all new evolution items/stones and the Flash TM (list below).
2-) On the documentation included with Sacred Gold, there is 1 Ar Code PDF. With the game ID found in there you can use the ALL AR Codes for vanilla HGSS in this mod (shiny, EVs, etc), all you have to do is to copy and paste HGSS ar code folder in R4CCE and change the ID to match (read below).

1a) For method 1, pokegen/sav the following items in your bag or something:

Woodland Ore = Journal x99.
Chilled Ore = Old Charm x99.
Voltaic Ore = Member Card x99

Aubade Orb = Works Key x99.
Serenade Orb = Seal Bag x99 (Umbreon).
Covenant Orb = Secret Key x99.

Flash is Flash. lol

2a) For method 2, use this code already available for vanilla HGSS R4CCE cheats database:
Inside folder "Hexic's Misc Codes", code "Modify Item/Cost/Sell in Poke Mart [CherryGrove (Fly!)".

How to use: activate code, log into the game. Press " L + R ", this will give you 536 master balls and something like 99 Ultra and Great balls. They work as placeholders to modify what is sold at Cherrygrove Pokemart. Essentially, Ultra and Great balls means the buy/sell price, so if you discard 98 of each, whatever you're trying to buy/sell x99 will cost only 99 Poke Yen.

Master balls are digits defining which item you get if AND ONLY IF you hold " L " while buying at that specific market. Discard enough Master Ball until it matches the digit of the item you want:

Covenant Orb = 467
Voltaic Ore = 454
Chilled Ore = 439
Aubade Orb = 438
Serenade Orb = 436 (Umbreon)
Woodland Ore = 433
Flash TM = 397

If you do in the EXACT ORDER mentioned above, 536 Master Balls will be enough to get all items x99 in 1 go. If you screw the order you can always press " L + R " again to replenish 536 Master Balls and those Ultra/Great Balls.

NOTES:
Method 1 is faster.
Requires PC.

Method 2 have 2 distinct advantages: 1-) Portability: you can use it on the fly (flashcards) and 2-) Permanent solution: If you modify Hexic's original code and change the Hex value that adds Master Balls to your inventory to match each item above, you can create specific codes for each of those items and name the codes accordingly so that you never have to look those digits up ever again, even if you restart your save file or decide to play 10 years from now and forgot all about these digits. For reference, 536 converted to Hex is 218 so look for that if you want to change Hexic's code. The other numbers converted to hex:

Covenant Orb = 1D3
Voltaic Ore = 1C6
Chilled Ore = 1B7
Aubade Orb = 1B6
Serenade Orb = 1B4
Woodland Ore = 1B1
Flash TM = 18D
Man, the things some hackers do to appease to a larger group... It's not like we've never played Pokemon before! He could have just made an event that adjusted the Eevee's friendship to proper levels!
And as for the Windows 10 patching problems, try unpacking the patching software first. Windows 10 lacks several things that would otherwise make this process easier, and one of those is the ability to run packaged applications. That or you need to run the xDelta.gui.

Kuroxn

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi there! I have a doubt. Is it possible to transfer the Pokémon catched in this hack to VI gen? (I know it's necessary to transfer first to V gen). I mean, the legality checker of VI gen is going to let them pass?

ajay.thebeast

Trophies
XP
Country
hey i just did an in game trade and didnt get the Covenant Orb it said i did but didnt appear in my bag

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any one no how i can fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1