Not open for further replies.

joel00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/1...front_large.jpg

Ive played the last 2 Pokemon Ranger games and i really enjoyed them i recently found out about the 3rd one and its finally came out.....but in Japanese
cry.gif
. i really really would like it if some did a translation patch for the game that way i (and whoever else you is in need of the patch as well) could play the patched version so please,please make a patched version for the nds game Pokémon Ranger: Hikari no Kisek
rofl2.gif

(oh and if you dont see a picture of the front cover of the game only the website its my bad cause i tried to put a picture of the game in my post and im not sure it worked)

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think anyone will start with a translation yet, if they do, they'll probably only do the basics: menu's, items, etc. The game just came out and I think it's very likely it will come to the US, so just wait for a few months and if they haven't announced an US version by then, try again.

Kasumi Yawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the best to do : It's time to learn japanese !

I did it for the same reason 5 years ago and now, I played at games in Japanese without prob.
May be with Kanji, but all of Pokemon Games use Hiragana Katakana so, it's easy
biggrin.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kasumi Yawa said:
the best to do : It's time to learn japanese !

I did it for the same reason 5 years ago and now, I played at games in Japanese without prob.
May be with Kanji, but all of Pokemon Games use Hiragana Katakana so, it's easy
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I noticed how they don't use kanji at all. At least the Ranger games, I'm not too sure about the main games.
And if I ever pick up Japanese again, I'll probably learn a couple of the most used kanji.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMGG if it's a pokemon game, it will most probably be localized! So just wait, and play something else while you're waiting!

Anyway, there's a REQUEST THREAD for posts like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself