Pokémon Ranger: Hikari no Kisek patch request

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by joel00, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2010
  1. joel00
    OP

Newcomer joel00 Newbie

Australia
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/1...front_large.jpg

Ive played the last 2 Pokemon Ranger games and i really enjoyed them i recently found out about the 3rd one and its finally came out.....but in Japanese [​IMG] . i really really would like it if some did a translation patch for the game that way i (and whoever else you is in need of the patch as well) could play the patched version so please,please make a patched version for the nds game Pokémon Ranger: Hikari no Kisek [​IMG]
    (oh and if you dont see a picture of the front cover of the game only the website its my bad cause i tried to put a picture of the game in my post and im not sure it worked)

2. CamulaHikari

Member CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Netherlands
    I don't think anyone will start with a translation yet, if they do, they'll probably only do the basics: menu's, items, etc. The game just came out and I think it's very likely it will come to the US, so just wait for a few months and if they haven't announced an US version by then, try again.

3. Kasumi Yawa

Newcomer Kasumi Yawa Member

France
    the best to do : It's time to learn japanese !

I did it for the same reason 5 years ago and now, I played at games in Japanese without prob.
    May be with Kanji, but all of Pokemon Games use Hiragana Katakana so, it's easy [​IMG]

4. Demonbart

Member Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Netherlands
    Yeah, I noticed how they don't use kanji at all. At least the Ranger games, I'm not too sure about the main games.
    And if I ever pick up Japanese again, I'll probably learn a couple of the most used kanji.

5. suruz

Member suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    OMGG if it's a pokemon game, it will most probably be localized! So just wait, and play something else while you're waiting!

Anyway, there's a REQUEST THREAD for posts like this...

6. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Yes, I believe it will be localized, just be patient [​IMG]

7. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia

[​IMG]

Two replies that cover everything [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.