Pokémon Play It

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by TwistedBlizzard, Jun 6, 2012.

1. TwistedBlizzard
    OP

TwistedBlizzard Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2011
    Cardiff
    I have recently found my Pokémon Play It CD and decided to set up a discussion page for it :)

2. Orsted

Orsted Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2010
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    My good sir I remember this game quite fondly, but the thing I remember most vividly was dem' fine 3D graphics! Now I have to find my copy and give it a play. Personally I always wondered why a sequel wasn't made.

3. CyborGamer

CyborGamer GBAtemp Regular

Mar 18, 2008
    Hah! I think I still have mine. :P

I liked it too. In fact, I liked it so much I bought the gameboy Pokemon TCG game. It's a shame it never took off, I thought it was great. Would've liked to play the sequel in English at least. :(

4. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    I remember this :P I don't know where my disc went though.

BTW, there's actually an official Pokemon online TCG, if anyone's interested.

5. Scott-105

Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Aug 23, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    I remember this game! I recently found it but it wouldn't work on my computer. But I loved that game when I was a kid, and played it a bunch,

6. Orsted

Orsted Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2010
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    But does it have the amazing 3D graphics of Pokemon Play It!?

So apparently there were two versions of the game. I presume US got the second version since (to my knowledge) Pokemon Play It! came out around sometime in 2000.

7. DaggerV

DaggerV Archmagi of the Emerald Moon

Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Remember playing a gameboy version of this, sunk mad hours into it. Nonstaliga wants me to try it online.