ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dio Vento I read the second post and deleted every folder it told me to, downloaded a fresh 1.6, put it in my SD, and it still won't boot. Even got rid of the code.ips for no outlines so it should be working right?
Sounds like the code.bin you're trying to load doesn't match the game version. Make sure Sun and Moon are on version 1.2 and you don't have any code.bin or code.ips in the folder.
Hello

I'd love to play this game, but I have reinand on my n3ds..Is it still possible ? Thanks and good job for this ROMhack which seems to be really good
Honestly, you should switch from Reinand to Luma3DS. But if you don't want to do that, you can still build and install a CIA of this.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dio Vento I deleted the update data and redownloaded it just in case, it gives me the same thing. So it isn't a code mismatch at least on my part, there is also no code.bin or code.ips in the luma folder for the game.

Adenine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sounds like the code.bin you're trying to load doesn't match the game version. Make sure Sun and Moon are on version 1.2 and you don't have any code.bin or code.ips in the folder.

Honestly, you should switch from Reinand to Luma3DS. But if you don't want to do that, you can still build and install a CIA of this.

I'll try to switch then. Sorry if i'm a little off topic but do you have a link explaining how to do that ? thanks !

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to do something like recreate red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal in the xy engine?

MaK11-12

Trophies
Website
www.deltabeard.com
XP
Country
@Dio Vento I deleted the update data and redownloaded it just in case, it gives me the same thing. So it isn't a code mismatch at least on my part, there is also no code.bin or code.ips in the luma folder for the game.

Not working for me either. Using B9S, Luma, 11.4. New install, and I followed the instructions.
Edit: Deleting previous save didn't work.
Edit2: Fixed. Instead of copying the files over via FTP, I copied it straight to the microSD card. One of the files (/romfs/a/0/8/3) would not copy properly. Thanks!

Last edited by MaK11-12,
Reactions: Dio Vento

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to do something like recreate red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal in the xy engine?
We still haven't figured plot or map editing yet. We could change some text and encounters, but you'd still be traveling around Alola to find Solgaleo (which we could edit to be Mewtwo, but in the overworld it would still be Solgaleo.)

sophiesvan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to know what version of the hack I'm playing? Just to decide if I should update or not, I had a hard time making a CIA at the time and don't remember which one was.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to know what version of the hack I'm playing? Just to decide if I should update or not, I had a hard time making a CIA at the time and don't remember which one was.
When you go to select your save at the top it should say "Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon and then the version (i.e. 1.5)

Reactions: sophiesvan

EvilTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i got a question(i'm playing on sun expanded if this means anything).
It says that you can find rattata(normal) in route 1, does that means that i can find him on any grass path on route 1 or only specific ones? if the last one is right, is there a way to me to find out which pokemon appears on which grass path or only by exploring?

deathmate12

Trophies
XP
Country
I am playing Nova Sun (expanded) right now and my pokemon aren't obeying me. I'm on the first island and about to do Illma's trial. My pokemon are level 20+ and aren't obeying me and I need to know if that is how it should be

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am playing Nova Sun (expanded) right now and my pokemon aren't obeying me. I'm on the first island and about to do Illma's trial. My pokemon are level 20+ and aren't obeying me and I need to know if that is how it should be
yeah thats normal, beat the grand trial on island one to get pokemon up to lv40 to obey

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This only happens if you use traded pokemon. Don't do that. As long as you're the OT, any pokemon at any level will obey you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs