Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition announced for DS

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This was the surprise Pokemon game?? Ok... -.-

Since this has happened now, I'm looking forward to Pokemon + Final Fantasy: The Lost Crystals.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, thought "WTF" at first, then looked at the trailer and thought "Cool".

The only thing I'm not okay with is Mewtwo being there... but blah.

It has an high chance of getting localized in the West, actually. People love things with "SAMURAI" in the name.
Just drop the "Nobunaga" part, and call it "Samurai Pokémon" or something, and people are just gonna buy them based on the "Pokémon" part in the name.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and then they will make Pokemon + Dead Or Alive Beach

fcdab358b66feb9928c7f90de5e390e61244123248_full.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AWESOME !!

I am a sucker for all the "good" Tactic RPGS like FFTactics Advance and A2, loved them soooo much ^^

This really is a great thing, they finaly give us something new instead of 10 times the same game with a minor changed story and minimal changed maps XD
Might have preffered a Pokemon Colloseum/DX styled game but if they do this one the right way it will be awesome :)

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if this is the announcement of corocoro then i'm disappoint.
if this is another thing then it would make a nice ds game to pirate.
This is the announcement.
No,this is not corocoro's announcement,as that one is supposed to be in their January issue and they revealed it as being a world first shocking announcement.
I'll just quote serebii for this one
The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world first shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early
And this games is the one that will tie to kyurem,as the announcement was on the same page as the movie poster.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the end of the cinematic part of the trailer, around the middle of the whole thing, theres a glimpse of a pokemon. its either Giratina or Arceus, due to the visible neck spikes. most likely arceus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.