Hacking Pokémon HG/SS

theplasmastorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm seems to randomly freeze (and I mean randomly) on latest firmware.
Anyone else?
Could just be me though, need some affirmation.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This has been happening to everyone in some way or another, on many different flash cartridges. Until a working fix/patch is made, you're SOL unless you save every 5 minutes or so.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im assuming the freezing is the anti-piracy check put in place. But i can verify for you guys a patch for the M3 is being coded as we speak, my source is impeccable, as always.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That's certainly nice. I was glad by how quick the M3 team responded to the anti-piracy checks found in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and the Japanese version of HG/SS back in September.
smile.gif

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To me, it seems this game will freeze, like, in every 12 minutes interval. So, I do soft-reset every 10-11 minutes to avoid freezing. So far, I can play >1 hour without restarting my DS.

Anxiously waiting for a fix...
mellow.gif

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I completely forget about Touchpod.
ohmy.gif

I will tried running the game with it now, though I really doubt it would work...

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACDCGAMER said:
This has been happening to everyone in some way or another, on many different flash cartridges. Until a working fix/patch is made, you're SOL unless you save every 5 minutes or so.
It never gave me any problems on my Acekard 2i. I am going to try the game later on my M3i Zero.

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game still freezes with TouchPod, though less often, like, every 24-25 minutes instead of 12 minutes.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Ive played it for 30mins on Sukara 1.46 with no freeze or anything, dont really want to play anymore though as my pre-order from Play-Asia should be here next week and theres no way to dump saves on to it from what ive read.

Must be very random then or i just got lucky.

MisterMooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
InsaneNutter said:
Ive played it for 30mins on Sukara 1.46 with no freeze or anything, dont really want to play anymore though as my pre-order from Play-Asia should be here next week and theres no way to dump saves on to it from what ive read.

Must be very random then or i just got lucky.

Walk in and out of a house 24 times.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i play it on the latest m3 real touchpod firmware and no luck it freezes and hopfully m3 will upload something tomoro nothing is confirmed for today unless it gets lucky and so far nothing but 54 pages of spam

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It freezes for me as well, but it isn't that bad. I just soft-reset the game every 10 minutes (Select+Start+L+R) after saving, and keep on going. It really doesn't take more than 20 second between saving, restarting, and getting back on track. I'm up to the third Gym now.

Still, keeping track of time does get cumbersome, so I'm hoping for a patch soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse