ROM Hack [Pokémon HG/SS] You know what would be awesome?

Holoclaus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First, don't flame me pls!

I know it is hard and i don't even know if it is possible, but
wouldn't it be badass if someone could put this music: BADASS LANCE THEME
into the game?

But like i said i don't know if it is possible nor if the effort is worth it. But i thought the fights this
music is used in would be even more badass.

@mods
if i have written some stupid, idiotic crap feel free to close this thread

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know what would be awesome if the rom worked on my g6 real. WHY oh WHY did they release a new firmware to fix the roms, but they dont work. Now that would be awesome.

piface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME!? FOR YOU TO RESEARCH FOR A WAY SO EVERYONE CAN PLAY PKMN WITHOUT PROBLEM AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE. NOW THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME!

Green0scar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
piface said:
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME!? FOR YOU TO RESEARCH FOR A WAY SO EVERYONE CAN PLAY PKMN WITHOUT PROBLEM AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE. NOW THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME!
Yea its called bying the game! But seriously it will all be fix up some time, and think about it, when it comes out in English it will be a whole new ball game.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Just ask for some help and perhaps a little tutorial from the best hackers of the site, it'll be better if you do it yourself.

piface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Green0scar said:
piface said:
Yea its called bying the game! But seriously it will all be fix up some time, and think about it, when it comes out in English it will be a whole new ball game.
Of course is gonna get fix! because people like me are looking for a solution and not asking to hack the game already and put some music that maybe a lot of people don't care about

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH