Pokémon HG/SS or Final Fantasy XIII (on xbox)?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd go for Pokemon, mainly because I like Pokemon (Over 200 hours on Diamond) and hate FF (I just never found it fun). It will most likely last longer, and since it's portable, you can obviously play it more depending on what you do and where you go in a day.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
TDWP FTW said:
I'd go for Pokemon, mainly because I like Pokemon (Over 200 hours on Diamond) and hate FF (I just never found it fun). It will most likely last longer, and since it's portable, you can obviously play it more depending on what you do and where you go in a day.

Well.. I bet I'm just playing it at home or if I'm going on vacation in the car so i don't care actually about the portability..

QUOTE(Juanmatron @ Mar 15 2010, 03:29 PM) Go to Pokemon. If you´re not a FF fan you will not understand.

Uhm, why wouldn't I understand? And I played the DS ports and enjoyed them.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think you should get FFXIII. I bought it on release day in Canada and am still LOVING it. Pokemon will have a fix at some point, so just wait for that and play FFXIII. Well, good luck with your choice.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Scott-105 said:
I think you should get FFXIII. I bought it on release day in Canada and am still LOVING it. Pokemon will have a fix at some point, so just wait for that and play FFXIII. Well, good luck with your choice.

Yeah, but maybe I want to buy Pokémon, just in case my card dies.. Today I'm really like buying FF but maybe next week when the EU relese is near I'm maybe happy to wait so I think I need to decide it myself from here I guess, but a good convincing argument will never hurt.

Also you guys, thanks for posting.
yaywii.gif

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Get both! Is it gonna be a matter of time before you get them both?

But seriously i cant see how you could compare a handheld pokemon to a big screen FF game..

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Slyfy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to go with teh Pokemans Game.

FF is awesome and all, but Pokemon has better online gaming. So It has a better replay value.

I'd just rent FF. ;D

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
If you decide to go the HG/SS route, Amazon has Pokemon Heart Gold for $29.54 + Free Shipping & Pokemon Soul Silver for $32.54 + FShttp://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1941196http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1941196 if you feel like saving a few bucks instead of paying the $40 price tag.

Ah, just read that you're in Europe! Well, hopefully that deal translates into the European branch of Amazon... dunno.

what a coincidence, that's the sale I went for. (SS) Also, I vote Pokemon. The Pokewalker+AP is the reason I'm buying it. Also, WTF is gold cheaper than Silver. that makes no sense to me in jewelry or gaming.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
what a coincidence, that's the sale I went for. (SS) Also, I vote Pokemon. The Pokewalker+AP is the reason I'm buying it. Also, WTF is gold cheaper than Silver. that makes no sense to me in jewelry or gaming.
Yea, that made no sense to me. Maybe they pulled some early sales figures and gauged the popularity of one title over the other, iono...
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo