Gold1.png
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Gold.png

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with the man capris on the new Gold sprite? I really think they just should've done an updated version of the Gold sprite from Shiny Gold (although it's a hack game, it's good enough to be sold on retail shelves).

magicalshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krnxmatt7 said:
[title:Old Red & Gold design]
Game_character_red.png
Gold1.png

FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Gold.png

The old designs looked gangsta
biggrin.gif

They made them have a more proportional body

WOW these remakes is really nostalgic

Gold was my very first Pokemon game
gba.gif
---->
gbasp.gif
---->
yaynds.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iceissocold said:
rival.jpg

Roark, get back to the Sinnoh region and put your mining gear back on.
roark.jpg

In all seriousness though, Play-asia have some interesting information regarding their preorders.

Heart Gold @ Play-asia.com
QUOTE said:
Pokemon Heart Gold is a remake of Pokemon Gold, a game which first came out in 2,000. It includes revamped graphics, various new Pokemon, and new forms of previously existing Pokemon. The game also offers a special challenge after the main story is completed, in which the main character travels to the Hoenn region to catch one of two titans that fought 3 years earlier. New characters include Lunah, the Dark type gym leader of Hoenn, and Sakura, the gardening enthusiast. Supports wi-fi connection and comes with a pedometer.

And then...

Soul Silver @ Play-asia.com
Pokémon Soul Silver along with Heart Gold are remakes of the original Pokémon Gold and Silver set in the Johto region. Prepare to explore the Johto region once again and later travel to Kanto. Also trade with Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum versions regardless of which language version you have to complete your Pokédex.

So, if you choose Heart Gold, you visit the Hoenn Region, but if you choose Soul Silver you visit the Kanto region? Hunh?!

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
RupeeClock said:
Pokemon Heart Gold is a remake of Pokemon Gold, a game which first came out in 2,000. It includes revamped graphics, various new Pokemon, and new forms of previously existing Pokemon. The game also offers a special challenge after the main story is completed, in which the main character travels to the Hoenn region to catch one of two titans that fought 3 years earlier. New characters include Lunah, the Dark type gym leader of Hoenn, and Sakura, the gardening enthusiast. Supports wi-fi connection and comes with a pedometer.

Probably you just travel to Hoenn to capture Groudon and Kyogre, but JUST for that. Still...new characters? And one of them a GYM leader from Hoenn? Weird, just weird. That, or play-asia is trolling.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope it's true but you don't only go to a region to catch 2 legendries then not be able to go to hoenn any more that doesn't make sense

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Travelling to Kanto and Hoenn in both games would be awesome. Still, since this is a remake, we should be able to travel to Kanto anyways.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think personally Kanto and Hoenn are in the same game if this information is anything to go by.
All rumours have some element of truth.
This could mean Ruby/Sapphire will be remade on the next generation of DS after generation 5 if ever.

I hope to god (if there is one) that this is true because I liked hoenn and R/S personally I thought it was a nice change.

So this game definately has Kanto (they won't include kanto in just silver and hoenn in just gold) and possibly Hoenn or just a small part of Hoenn to catch the legends.

And I think this game is about 80-100% complete, they have to print all the paper, make all the boxes, pedometers and carts and write all the data before shipping to every game store in japan before september 29th, I don't think they will leave it so late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them