Pokémon Distribution

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Psychopathic, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Psychopathic
    OP

Psychopathic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2008
    United States
    PA
    Is there any way to do more than i think it only let me accept 3 or 4 gifts? I have one DS that I use the distribution cartridges in and receive them on my DSi. Does anybody know if there is a way to receive more than the allowed from this?

2. DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    I had this problem a couple of days ago. You can go into the menu at the start, but instead of receiving, look at the cards you have received. You can delete them there to receive more. Limit of 3 cards at once.

3. Psychopathic
    OP

Psychopathic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2008
    United States
    PA
    And do you know why all the other Distributions work on Soul Silver / Heart Gold except Pichu?

4. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld

Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    @CrashmanX
    Well I know that the Jirach distro from the GameStop cart doesnt work. But I'm wondering, what file/program are you using to distribute your Pokemon?

5. DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    Distribution carts can be set up to only work with certain carts and regions. Guessing Pichu is blocked from working with HGSS for some reason, maybe because the Pichu release was before the HGSS US release. I suggest finding a Distribution Patcher, a Distribution ROM that will work with it and use the files on http://www.pkmdb.com/NDS-English-Event-Downloads to create a Distribution ROM that will work. Its what I've done to get several event pokemon myself since they don't get done over here.

6. DCG

DCG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 1, 2010
    Netherlands
    Schiedam
    they should work with HG SS (if you have the right version).